Roosevelt statue to be removed

Status
Not open for further replies.
A little more open minded discussion and LOVE and EMPATHY could go a long way for our country. The world is always changing and our country's inability to adapt and prevent the huge chasm and division of its people from getting worse could be it's downfall.

2+2=5

The lack of rhyme and reason don't matter. Discount the good, the honest, the reasonable in favor of the stone casting based on our "civilized" 21st century society.

I am still a young man but have already resigned myself to only living on in a positive light to my direct decedents. I'm convinced that my religious and political beliefs and stance on traditional family values will negate any and all positive value I add to the lives of those who will judge me. I don't care if I am remembered incorrectly by those who don't know me but I shudder at the though of my children having to defend my legacy to outsiders.

This line of thinking will continue until the mob not only has your acknowledgement that everything and everyone that came before was cut from the same stained cloth, but your absolute agreement.

It is "hate speech" to defend traditional marriage or to speak out against trans inclusion where they don't belong. A few years ago they wanted nothing more than to be acknowledged.

Laramie

WKR
It blows my mind that people can't see this is all part of a political agenda. So many people are unknowingly being used as pawns. I'm not generally in favor of censorship but I would be in favor of a 30 day media shut down right now. I believe many of our issues would all but disappear...

Last edited:

amack26

Lil-Rokslider
I had to politely excuse myself when they went after Aunt Jemima. These people do not want peace. They are instigators trying to get us to play into their hand. If anyone is interested the story behind Aunt Jemima the story is pretty incredible.

OP
ODB

ODB

WKR
Just read this from 1984 over and over until it makes sense:

“Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.“

Okhotnik

WKR
Just read this from 1984 over and over until it makes sense:

“Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.“

No one reads anymore unfortunately unless its twitter or instagram.

TheGDog

WKR
It's just a matter of time before the Declaration of Independence has to go.........slave owners signed it. And then on to the Constitution.......it's got to go too. Yep full on leftist Marxism at its finest. But we've been seeing the prelude to all this for years now. This movement has nothing to do with racism or black lives. They're just using those as pawns to get to where they want to be. This is all about control, and to them.......no lives matter.
^^^ Some Truth right there!

brsnow

WKR
You are going to get a skewed perspective on the country on this forum and at protests, both are minority views.

AgentVenom

Lil-Rokslider
I think we would be at civil war already if there was a definitive geographic boundary separating the two sides. Red state/ Blue State is a misnomer it’s really urban vs rural. And if you think one side is confined to Blue State ask Colorado, Virginia, North Carolina and Neveda how politics is going for them. (Next up Texas and Florida).
The left is coming for the Cops today, tomorrow it will be the teachers, and then the medical professionals. The media elites will be last to the guillotine. Media will be cheering on and covering for the left all the way to the gallows and it’s too late. They think their “wokeness” will be their shield but it is just an alligator they feed everyday hoping it eats them last.

Status
Not open for further replies.