RokStok

OP
Ryan Avery

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
Shoot2HuntU
Does anybody have trouble with their ear pro messing with your head position on the Rokstok?

Any recommendations for good in-ear versions? Looking for something a little more functional for NRL hunter matches this coming year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don’t have any issues but my wife does. This was the solution for her. Spendy, but they are great for all day use.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

walk2112

Lil-Rokslider
To my knowledge there are only four in the world. I have the first two prototypes and two customers have the other two. There will only be 40ish made, well worth the wait IMO.
Excited for the LE for sure.

Do you figure the M70 inlet stocks will enter production by end of year roughly?

Doesn’t change my position (I pre-ordered a M70 stock) just curious about rough timeline and may move some scopes around or focus my limited available time for load dev efforts on one rifle vs another depending on when it might come around vs timing of spring hunt plans.

I don’t have any issues but my wife does. This was the solution for her. Spendy, but they are great for all day use.

I’ve used sordin pro muffs for a long time and also have no issues with the rokstok and interference but I also have UM high rings on mine. With the highs I still had another guy try it out and complain about his muffs interfering.