RokStok

9.3koolaid

Lil-Rokslider
I’m just coming in here to say that I fondled @Formidilosus wood Rokstok this evening in a back alley in the sketchy part of Anchorage.. and the only thing I can say is the smell of that gun is heavenly 😍.

The combination of the Maple, Leather and Forms beard oil was intoxicating.

The gun play was cut slightly short as @PNWGATOR, who was on lookout, started to notice we were starting to gather unwanted attention. It may have been @mxgsfmdpx flagging the waitresses of the local diner as he was cycling the smoothest CRF action he’d ever felt, but regardless, the time spent with the artisanal wood stock was not long enough.
You fondled Form's stinky wood in Mountain View while two dudes watched? Sounds like Valley stuff

Formidilosus

Super Moderator
Shoot2HuntU
I’m just coming in here to say that I fondled @Formidilosus wood Rokstok this evening in a back alley in the sketchy part of Anchorage.. and the only thing I can say is the smell of that gun is heavenly 😍.

Bringing happiness and contentment everywhere I go.

Though the extreme sniffing was a bit unnerving…

mxgsfmdpx

WKR

The gun play was cut slightly short as @PNWGATOR, who was on lookout, started to notice we were starting to gather unwanted attention. It may have been @mxgsfmdpx flagging the waitresses of the local diner as he was cycling the smoothest CRF action he’d ever felt, but regardless, the time spent with the artisanal wood stock was not long enough.
She was flagging herself by wearing no bra!

Wood rokstoks are the dream. That CRF is a thing of beauty. It was definitely my fault for the looks we got, sorry gents.

Good food and even better company! Next time we shoot though 👍🏻

fwafwow

WKR
She was flagging herself by wearing no bra!

Wood rokstoks are the dream. That CRF is a thing of beauty. It was definitely my fault for the looks we got, sorry gents.

Good food and even better company! Next time we shoot though 👍🏻
Please stop. I don't know which will stick in my head longer - thinking about the wood stock and CRF, or wondering whether the beard oil is olive or avocado.