RokStok

mxgsfmdpx

WKR
One tikka railed that was a gold cancel moved to 3 color
One 700 railed that was original 3 color and 10%er
One tikka railed green stock that is who knows.
Have you called with order number for an update? I just did out of the blue today (never called them before ever) because I was hoping out of chance I’d get another one before I leave. Had zero expectations either way.

The standard m5 bottom metal inlet on a rem 700 short action inlet Rokstock

should fit a Hawkins m5 oberndorf bdl bottom metal right? Since they supposedly fit standard m5 inlets?
The quick answer is yes. (y)

If the stock is inlet for M5 metal, a Hawkins M5 Oberndorf will fit.

M5 and BDL are not the same inlet dimension. To avoid confusion, Hawkins might want to rethink showing BDL in their M5 Oberndorf title.

Hope this helps!

mxgsfmdpx

WKR
I ordered 3 Rem 700 on 12/22 and a custom tikka build ordered in November. It is becoming very hard to be patient.
Have you called with an order number for an update? I’d recommend that over adding to the whine posts in this thread (sorry to be blunt).

Have you called with an order number for an update? I’d recommend that over adding to the whine posts in this thread (sorry to be blunt).
No. I think they are busy enough. I really dont care if you dont want to hear the whine. I was answering a question asked earlier. If you dont want to hear it skip past. I do mean to be blunt.

The quick answer is yes. (y)

If the stock is inlet for M5 metal, a Hawkins M5 Oberndorf will fit.

M5 and BDL are not the same inlet dimension. To avoid confusion, Hawkins might want to rethink showing BDL in their M5 Oberndorf title.

Hope this helps!

This is my conundrum. Thought I had it figured out

I received my Rokstock today in a standard m5 inlet

I have a m5 oberndorf to be used with a Wyatt’s internal box mag

I go to seat the m5 oberndorf to the action, doesn’t fit at all

Do I need to cut it maybe 🤔

They answered my call second ring and I had an update in about 60 seconds.

You’re going about this the incorrect way.
Thanks for the advice. Perhaps i will send you a PM with my comment before i answer a question so you can approve it before I post it. It is always funny to listen the those whining about those whining.

Tullis94

WKR
Am I the only 12/21 unchanged order that hasn't shipped yet? What do I win?

Bare Carbon Sendero Arca :cry:
No. I have one the same day that hasn't shipped. They did contact me about it 10 or so days ago, so I figured it would have shipped by now.

Where and how far off is it? My M5 inlet was a little short in length for a couple different M5 bottom metals and had to be lengthened a little.

It’s at the adjustment screw of the hinge plate

IMG_1321.jpeg

Maybe I’m missing something here

Screws can’t reach the threads

Over 8 months for a stock that was originally quoted significantly less. I think one can assume and reason that there is going to be a little whining in this thread. It is a discussion forum after all. Not every post is going to be roses and daisies. Whether it helps or not, it's gonna happen. Build a bridge

atmat

WKR
Over 8 months for a stock that was originally quoted significantly less. I think one can assume and reason that there is going to be a little whining in this thread. It is a discussion forum after all. Not every post is going to be roses and daisies. Whether it helps or not, it's gonna happen. Build a bridge
I thought you were exaggerating, there’s no way it’s been 9 months. But holy smokes, you’re right. A full 229 days since product ordering went live. Crazy times.

BBob

WKR
It’s at the adjustment screw of the hinge plate
The bridge on the stock in front of the trigger? If so yes that's common. I did have to take some off there on mine as well. My bottom metal I'm using is radiused and the stock was square so a little had to come off. I've had to relieve other stocks here as well. It looks like you'll need to open it up for the screw. You can't blame UM or Stockys for that. Almost every stock and make needs something fixed it seems because you can't cover every little variation in all of the available parts.

walk2112

Lil-Rokslider
They answered my call second ring and I had an update in about 60 seconds.

You’re going about this the incorrect way.
I like splitting the difference and use their Contact Us page on their website. That way they can respond when they get a minute and I’m getting my curiosity itched scratched without feeling quite as bad about bugging them.

I think people were dissuaded from calling (right or wrong) when Jake responded on here to line by line address concerns about the production delays and other questions, and said response was maybe taken as ‘we’re working on it, we hear you, don’t call us cuz it won’t help’ whether that was the intent or not (at the time maybe it was haha) but that was a different moment.

Excited to see all these photos popping up, keep em coming!