RokStok

Snowhunter11

Lil-Rokslider
I shot my new rokstok today. A roughly 1” 10 shot group to begin. Then shot out to 500 on silhouette targets with tripod and prone on a bag. Needed to wear earbuds instead of muffs.. No big deal as it handled like a dream. Medium rings might help head placement with muffs idk.

I think I will call it “ Landshark” cause it’s fugly but going to be a killer..

Last edited:

yeti12

Lil-Rokslider
So, just out of curiosity. Has anyone that ordered a railed tikka stock after 12-21 received their stock yet?

mxgsfmdpx

WKR
So, just out of curiosity. Has anyone that ordered a railed tikka stock after 12-21 received their stock yet?
I ordered a railed Tikka on 1/14/24. Got an update today that it’s currently in cerakote. Hoping it ships out by the end of this week.

They seem to be cranking them out as originally planned now that the backlog issues have been resolved.

yeti12

Lil-Rokslider
I ordered a railed Tikka on 1/14/24. Got an update today that it’s currently in cerakote. Hoping it ships out by the end of this week.

They seem to be cranking them out as originally planned now that the backlog issues have been resolved.
I placed my order 12-27 and I haven't heard a thing yet.

Reburn

Mayhem Contributor

I haven't seen 1 of the 3 yet. I'm not gonna lie. My patience is becoming thin trying to be cool when people have 2 or 3 and I dont even have 1.

The standard m5 bottom metal inlet on a rem 700 short action inlet Rokstock

should fit a Hawkins m5 oberndorf bdl bottom metal right? Since they supposedly fit standard m5 inlets?

mxgsfmdpx

WKR
I haven't seen 1 of the 3 yet. I'm not gonna lie. My patience is becoming thin trying to be cool when people have 2 or 3 and I dont even have 1.
I wasn’t expecting that update when I called. Was just hoping I wouldn’t have to move stocks around for my AK moose hunt in a few weeks. Sounds like I won’t have to hopefully.