RokStok

yeti12

Lil-Rokslider
Kinda funny to watch from the sidelines. All the crap talked about the other stock makers taking 6-9+ months to deliver stocks. My buddy ordered a bare carbon tikka stock on day one and still hasn’t got it. Other buddy ordered on day two, same stock and got it a month or more ago.
If it's the exact same stock that's frustrating.

6.5x284

WKR
Thanks a lot UM! Could have written this off as Prime Days delivery but now she knows something for shooting is inside.

I’ll pay an extra $50 for a box that says “warranty replacement - fragile” next time

23e8fcbc1328b5db13c548112e74b2e3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
The carbon fiber seam on the side of one of the stocks looks like a blem. Is that how all the bare carbon stocks look? Anyone else get a bare carbon and have a seam down the side of the butt?

BBob

WKR
The carbon fiber seam on the side of one of the stocks looks like a blem. Is that how all the bare carbon stocks look? Anyone else get a bare carbon and have a seam down the side of the butt?
No mine does not nor have I seen a Stockys with seams other than on the bottom of the butt. Maybe they are laying them up by overlapping smaller pieces to save on material cost, time? Mine does have a few little blems but I'm not going to worry about it. One spot looks like there was some filler added and was meant to be sanded smooth but got forgotten. I'll knock that spot down. I'll also hit it all over with ScotchBrite just as I do with Stockys blems to even everything out and kill any sheen.

Last edited:

BCsteve

WKR
Thanks a lot UM! Could have written this off as Prime Days delivery but now she knows something for shooting is inside.

I’ll pay an extra $50 for a box that says “warranty replacement - fragile” next time

23e8fcbc1328b5db13c548112e74b2e3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It says right on the box "This Is Not A Firearm", you're good.

MattB

WKR
Kinda funny to watch from the sidelines. All the crap talked about the other stock makers taking 6-9+ months to deliver stocks. My buddy ordered a bare carbon tikka stock on day one and still hasn’t got it. Other buddy ordered on day two, same stock and got it a month or more ago.
Kinda funny to compare a pre-order of a stock that everyone knew was not yet in production to those that are already on the market but still take as long or longer.

Yesterday I had to REtie my shoelace on BOTH shoes.

I’m not one to complain but it’s kinda bs to be Honest and you’d think adidas would have this figured out already.

Anybody else having this issue or is it just me? I’m thinking about calling them but idk I might just post about it instead
I just wear slip ons

#problemsolver