RokStok

As someone that is in a sales industry that is accustomed to high secondary markets, i’m confused as to why no one is trying to offload the delivered stocks for a premium on the marketplace? I’d imagine many people, myself included, would pay a 50% markup to have a stock in a weeks time. Are they THAT good?
Yeah,

I trade gear like a crack head and no chance in hell I’m giving mine up even for a 2x flip

Gonewest

WKR
Word on the street is I’ll be able to post a pic of mine tomorrow, and will, because it’s of the elusive LE green. Can’t wait to shoot it, and finally put hands on one
Is this the first LE with the grip texture in the wild?

pattimusprime22

Lil-Rokslider
Well tickle my mimsy....i just had mine delivered! 😃
No warning email nor nothing!
What a wonderful surprise for m'birthday! 😃 (tomorrow)

Bare carbon arca/pic rail, ordered 12/22
Well now you're just giving me hope... Bare carbon arca/pic sendero, ordered 12/21.

diverc18

Lil-Rokslider
Still waiting on my bare carbon arca/pic ordered 12/21 also. Stoked to see some movement in the stocks though

Is this the first LE with the grip texture in the wild?

I’m way too dumb to know that answer, I do think there was one in this thread as well (with texture)

It’s one of the few for sure though

From UM's last update a few pages back.
Lots of rumors being developed here........

Yes, we have returned stocks.
No, we haven't returned all stocks.
Yes, we are still shipping stocks weekly.
No, we are not shipping as many stocks as we'd like.
Yes, we at UM are picky about what leaves our shop.
No, blems are currently not available while in abundance.
Yes, we are absolutely as upset as you are about this delay in deliveries.
Yes, I am personally flying to Stockys Sunday 6/30 to help move things along and share our findings.
No, order date is not the only detail determining the order in which stocks are delivered. Delivery dates to customers are based on Stocky's production choices, which mold is needed for the stock you ordered, and more.
Yes, we have 3 variations of molds: Railed Tikka, Rail-less Tikka, and REM 700.
Yes, not one green Rokstok has been shipped. The green carbon camo layup has proved increasingly difficult to line up seams without touchup. Every process is being reviewed and improved to produce these stocks.
No, we are not trying to steal your money. Anyone wanting a refund simply needs to email us.
Yes, your Rokstok will perform fantastically once you receive it.
No, all info written in this thread is not always accurate unless from the source.
Yes, S2H, UM, and Rokslide are doing everything we can to get you your stock as soon as possible.
Yes, occasionally a team member here at UM may give out incorrect info due to constant changes and all of your unlimited inquiries through phone and email reaching different people.
No, calling and emailing will not get your stock to you any faster.
No, we still cannot provide you any update on ETA's.
No, emailing hateful messages and posting public service announcements about UM's inability to deliver stocks will not get you your stock any faster.
Yes, I understand this is the stock of your dreams for your upcoming fall hunt and you are very worried about it arriving on time. We are doing our very best to get it to you.
Yes, I understand you paid for a stock that was promised in 90 days and is now passing 180 days.
No, the current Stocky's VG thread has nothing to do with our Rokstok.
Yes, almost every issue is cosmetic due to most stocks being ordered in bare carbon.
Yes, almost every other stock manufacturer charges more for bare carbon delivery except us.

Situations like this allow us the opportunity to improve in the future and future stocks will not have any pre orders. We would take it all back if we could, but for now we are doing our absolute best to to put stocks in all of your hands. Thank you greatly to those of you that are being patient with us. For those of you talking shit and spreading rumors..........shame on you.

Jake Mushaney
UM and S2H

Looks like yours will be the first LE green stock shipped. Please post pics for the rest of us waiting on the green!

finner

Lil-Rokslider
Mine will be here tomorrow. Ordered 8am MST 12/22, plain carbon Tikka with rail, Sendero profile.

Not sure why Fedex thinks it's necessary to send it to Memphis when I live less than 3 hours from UM, but I guess I can handle an extra couple days of waiting...

ID_Matt

WKR
Just got a shipping notification for my second rokstok. Again, Fedex logistics sends it from North Idaho to Oakland, CA and then back to me in Southern Idaho. That math will never make sense to me I don't think.

Harvey_NW

WKR
Not sure why Fedex thinks it's necessary to send it to Memphis when I live less than 3 hours from UM
Fedex logistics sends it from North Idaho to Oakland, CA and then back to me in Southern Idaho. That math will never make sense to me I don't think.
Shit drives me nuts, there's no way the logistics make sense. I bought a set of tires out of Texas last year and they went up to Maine before heading to Washington state. No wonder shipping costs are outrageous..

Marbles

WKR
Classified Approved
Shit drives me nuts, there's no way the logistics make sense. I bought a set of tires out of Texas last year and they went up to Maine before heading to Washington state. No wonder shipping costs are outrageous..
Let's see, you hand something to some you don't know, and a week later it gets to an exact location on the other side of the country. How much would it cost you to deliver or pick it up yourself?

khuber84

WKR
Just got a shipping notification for my second rokstok. Again, Fedex logistics sends it from North Idaho to Oakland, CA and then back to me in Southern Idaho. That math will never make sense to me I don't think.
I live in NW Montana. My rokstok went to Memphis, before coming back. It's like a 3.5 hr drive to CDA from my house, go figure......