RokStok

The delivery on these has been rough to say the least. I would think at a minimum, UM could get everyone a better ballpark on when they expect THEIR stock to ship. Maybe too many unknowns with Stocky's have all the issues. The positive is, so far it is nothing but Rave reviews. My god they are hideous, but with all the positive reviews, I may have to atleast give it a shot.

BBob

WKR
Been pretty quiet after talking shit about other stock companies taking forever to get a stock once you order it
My bet is they sold way more stocks than they ever thought they would. How many people would actually buy an ugly dumbass stock like this?🤷‍♂️:ROFLMAO:

I get to laugh and poke fun at this because I bought one too. :rolleyes:

I also pretty much figured that they would never manufacture them at the rate they thought they could. I mean I hoped they could but it rarely happens.

brockel

WKR
My bet is they sold way more stocks than they ever thought they would. How many people would actually buy an ugly dumbass stock like this?🤷‍♂️:ROFLMAO:

I also pretty much figured that they would never manufacture them at the rate they thought they could. I mean I hoped they could but it rarely happens.
I’ve got an order in too and I’m sure they did sell a pile. But I’d have figured we’d be off the first day 6 months later

Lawnboi

WKR
Anytime I’m buying something from one company that is highly dependent on another, you can pretty much assume it’s going to be a disaster. I don’t mint the wait, only because I have a couple eh1s to shoot till it arrives.

My cutoff is August, if no stock by then it’s not going hunting till next year.

I ordered the 27th, so I may be screwed.

TheCougar

WKR
FWIW I'm a 12/21 order date. Last word was the broad email of 6/4.
I bet your stock magically shows up this week. I just got off the phone with Stockys. My Tikka order from 12/23 is being cut next Wednesday, so UM should have it by the first week of July. I’m guessing I’ll have my stock in hand by the third week of July.
@Lawnboi you might get it by August.

Last edited:
I’m really wishing I had just got a bare carbon

I ordered the LE gold, got my order canceled and reordered a LE green that day, which was a week later

I figured the LE green would have been closer to the front or I wouldn’t have done that

Hindsight, oh well…
In one of the last two emails Unknown Munitions put out they said that Stockys was starting to make the LE green sticks, but it takes about three weeks to complete the stocks. Hopefully any day now. I have a Tikka build that i ordered in November that is waiting on one of the LE stocks.

Wyo_hntr

WKR
I’m really wishing I had just got a bare carbon

I ordered the LE gold, got my order canceled and reordered a LE green that day, which was a week later

I figured the LE green would have been closer to the front or I wouldn’t have done that

Hindsight, oh well…
I doubt it would matter too much. There are still bare carbon orders that have not been shipped

yeti12

Lil-Rokslider

Sale numbers dictated the number of molds built. More sales=more molds. More molds=more stocks per week.

If they sold more than planned but didn't build more molds than planned that's a issue.