RokStok

id_jon

WKR
An opinion I havent seen yet, I would happily take having my rokstok 2 months sooner over having texture that I'm gonna rattle can over anyway. Oh well, it should be here tomorrow!

khuber84

WKR
UM called me yesterday confirming my rail selection, they're building a stock for me. I was too dumb to ask if it was the Tikka or Rem700 sa. Anyway......I'll have a stock shipping soon!

Stoked. Rokstok was delivered and the can (not the one on this rifle) I put on a trust back in January got approved today… a CGS Hyperion for the AI AT.

Going out tomorrow to get some rounds through it. For anyone wondering: Tikka T3X, 20” Bartlein 3B fluted in 6mm Creedmoor, Maven RS1.2 in UM low rings, with Liberty Precision Machine Mach S suppressor.

Using factory bottom plastic for now, had to file out the opening to fit the KRG Midas trigger. Waiting for the call from High Desert Rifle works on a metal version
IMG_9030.jpeg

Last edited:

brockel

WKR
Stoked. Rokstok was delivered and the can (not the one on this rifle) I put on a trust back in January got approved today… a CGS Hyperion for the AI AT.

Going out tomorrow to get some rounds through it. For anyone wondering: Tikka T3X, Bartlein 3B fluted in 6mm Creedmoor, Maven RS1.2 in UM low rings, with Liberty Precision Machine Mach S suppressor.

Using factory bottom plastic for now, had to file out the opening to fit the KRG Midas trigger. Waiting for the call from High Desert Rifle works on a metal version
View attachment 715255
Like that pattern

mtnwrunner

Super Moderator
Staff member
Shoot2HuntU

Going out tomorrow to get some rounds through it. For anyone wondering: Tikka T3X, Bartlein 3B fluted in 6mm Creedmoor, Maven RS1.2 in UM low rings, with Liberty Precision Machine Mach S suppressor.

View attachment 715255

That is a thing of beauty and will be a killing machine.

Randy

NSI

WKR

Going out tomorrow to get some rounds through it. For anyone wondering: Tikka T3X, 20” Bartlein 3B fluted in 6mm Creedmoor, Maven RS1.2 in UM low rings, with Liberty Precision Machine Mach S suppressor.

View attachment 715255
Ugh. Everything about that build from the camo to the cartridge to the straight flutes is just a million percent up my alley. 5 hurrahs to you.

-J

Ugh. Everything about that build from the camo to the cartridge to the straight flutes is just a million percent up my alley. 5 hurrahs to you.

-J
Thanks… I’m super happy with how the stock turned out. This rifle shot fantastic with the KRG Bravo, looking forward to trying the Rokstok. Shaved over a pound off too

Wiscgunner

Lil-Rokslider

View attachment 715255
Been waiting before ordering one of these super easy to get stocks to see some of the paint schemes that guys come up with. Some just add to the fugly, this is excellent, almost refined. Doesn't scream "Hey you guys" like you know the stock wants to.

TheTone

WKR

I picked up the ready to ship RokStok 6.5prc w the CarbonSix barrel. Shot it yesterday quick with an educated guess for loads. Mounted the scope and bore sighted (which is a wee bit of a Rokstok twister game now) but that clearly didn’t matter, and didn’t touch the scope after that. These are the 1st 15rds, no scope zeroing shots or load testing. Like Form states, a gun shoots or it doesn’t, so my work is done. Tomorrow I’ll do a 10 or 20rd group w the 147s and 156s, confirm to 1000yds and then it’ll be done.

View attachment 713009
Maybe my favorite one I’ve seen so far. I’ve gone back and forth so many times on how I think the stocks look. One of these days I’m just going to have to stop in at UM and see one in person

BBB

FNG
I wouldn’t even know where to begin searching on this thread lol! Has there been talk about the rokstok inletting bdl on 700’s ? I notice it is m5 only at this point? Trying to avoid having to purchase m5 bottom metal. Thanks!

Salmon River Solutions

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I wouldn’t even know where to begin searching on this thread lol! Has there been talk about the rokstok inletting bdl on 700’s ? I notice it is m5 only at this point? Trying to avoid having to purchase m5 bottom metal. Thanks!
The money you save buying a rokstock vs something else lets you pay for a good M5 dbm and mag setup. Thats my thought at least.

Ken