RokStok

TheCougar

WKR
I just got off the phone… the order date is not necessarily indicative of your position in the queue. I ordered on 21 Dec and I’m a long ways back. I even ordered the “tear pattern”. They are in the 700s and my first order is in the 800s. They are producing 30 stocks a week and that only increases if they get more molds. Disappointing news, but it is what it is. Hopefully they will get more molds, but until then it’s an opportunity to exercise patience.

giphy.gif

lak2004

WKR
I just got off the phone… the order date is not necessarily indicative of your position in the queue. I ordered on 21 Dec and I’m a long ways back. I even ordered the “tear pattern”. They are in the 700s and my first order is in the 800s. They are producing 30 stocks a week and that only increases if they get more molds. Disappointing news, but it is what it is. Hopefully they will get more molds, but until then it’s an opportunity to exercise patience.

I'm probably in the same boat then.

Last edited:

CorbLand

WKR
Around 20 years ago I shot a bull about three miles from my truck. I got to the river road and had a couple mile walk to my truck. It was early September and freaking hot so I took my shirt off. I walked past two girls standing by the river bank. They looked at me and one says to the other “Jesus Christ its Sasquatch”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
About 8 years ago a couple buddies and I went on a really fun but shitty mountain bike ride. 12 mile loop, mid day in August. Don’t ask. Anyways, it was hot and we were at a not very common trail head. There’s a creek so all three of us dropped down to the skivvies and sat down in it. 5 or so minutes later a group of about 5 or 6 teenaged girls came walking around the corner.

Not going to lie, it was awkward.

TheCougar

WKR
I'm probably in the same boat then.
Does that mean I'm 657?
766c809c26064d94053b1394e9398206.jpg
I’m not sure. Your number is certainly lower than mine. I’m 837 for my first order. That’s a question for Stockys. I hope you get yours soon! Get outta my waaaaaaaaay!

ID_Matt

WKR
#800 puts you at about opening day of deer season in Idaho. #prayformoremolds

TheCougar

WKR
#800 puts you at about opening day of deer season in Idaho. #prayformoremolds
Yeah, I was hoping to have at least one Rokstok for the Cold Bore Challenge… might happen. Still waiting on 2 cans and a scope anyway. First world problems.