RokStok

pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Looks awesome! I know this question keeps popping up and ‘you know it when you see it’, but just to clarify… this is sans grip panels in photos yes?
They textured the actual molds for the production stocks, so the grip is molded into the actual surface of the resin/composite, I don't believe anything else will be added. With the clear resin and busy pattern of the carbon nothing visually jumps in those photos, I imagine the light needs to hit right to show it off in a photo.

pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
07183d351bffeda95e5cede68ce473d3.jpg

80b0c93eff858c3eba2185fc162f3fed.jpg

Get a grip! We are ready to ROK and roll now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
@walk2112 see photos of the mold in in this post

ElPollo

WKR
@Ryan Avery @Formidilosus @UM GM

Ryan, Jake and Form,

First off, congrats for pulling this off and getting about to the point where the RokStok is shipping. Second, do you have a general idea of the timeline or any details on the RokStok Lite version. I have a 223 Tikka that I’m interested in one of these for. What is the target weight for these and will it have the same scalloped forend? Thanks for all your efforts on this.

Sadler

WKR
They textured the actual molds for the production stocks, so the grip is molded into the actual surface of the resin/composite, I don't believe anything else will be added. With the clear resin and busy pattern of the carbon nothing visually jumps in those photos, I imagine the light needs to hit right to show it off in a photo.
I hope I didn’t misunderstand this but I was told this stock wasn’t made in the new molds with the built in texture so it would have to be added. It would be black texture but I opted to leave it as is and compare it against the second one I bought made with the new molds and built in texture.

pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I hope I didn’t misunderstand this but I was told this stock wasn’t made in the new molds with the built in texture so it would have to be added. It would be black texture but I opted to leave it as is and compare it against the second one I bought made with the new molds and built in texture.
Oh that could totally be the case if they've talked to you about it, I have no inside knowledge. :)

Stockys

Lil-Rokslider
Rokslide Sponsor
Since more rokstok inlets have been released, lots of questions have been coming UM’s way and ours so I just posted a thread for inletting questions.

So, I ordered a Rokstok shortly after the presale went live, but I can’t find the order email. I’ve searched and had no luck. Can someone tell me what email address your order receipt came from?

Check your account on the Uknown Munition site
I tried that. I have a couple of email addresses I use, neither work. Of course there is also a message on their site saying they are transitioning the email system and not to email, just call.

I’ve tried the “forgot password” link for both email, and didn’t receive a reply. It may be that I didn’t create an account, or it could be the above “transitioning”.

It was getting to the point that I started to think my recollection of ordering it was a fever dream, but then found the charge in my credit cards to confirm I did order it.

I tried that. I have a couple of email addresses I use, neither work. Of course there is also a message on their site saying they are transitioning the email system and not to email, just call.

I’ve tried the “forgot password” link for both email, and didn’t receive a reply. It may be that I didn’t create an account, or it could be the above “transitioning”.

It was getting to the point that I started to think my recollection of ordering it was a fever dream, but then found the charge in my credit cards to confirm I did order it.
I am able to check my account so i think their site is working.

Can't wait for the Kimber inlet!!!
The RS lite would make a badass lightweight build with a kimber hunter for a very reasonable price for what you get

When that becomes an option I will be on the prowl for a hunter in 243 or 257 Roberts, either would be suitable for a really light rifle with good ergos

Putting a 6 arc barrel on one would also be pretty awesome, just more money than I would probably spend for a rifle I don’t need

I did the Same shit. I even contacted them again to change my order. I have zero emails confirming the order or changing the order and I don’t erase much. 🤦‍♂️
Ok, good to know. I almost never delete an email unless it’s clearly junk, so was surprised when I couldn’t find it.