RokStok

Dobermann

WKR
7f771b3fd4e35950ebd4fc8afefbc0a6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
WTH? (that's 'Heck', not something else, so I don't get in trouble with @robby denning ... 😇)

Please tell me you're not issuing this as a sticker.

Or is this a sneaky way to get lots of people repping those infamous Crocs?

latest shoot2hunt podcast (western hunt expo recap. rokstock talk starts at 16:00) ryan referenced a rokstock lite that's in the pipeline. scaled down version with 1/4 inch over bore instead of 1/2 inch over bore. looking to hit 17-19oz. losing some functionality for some weight savings, designed for sheep hunters/ultralight ounce counters

6.5x284

WKR
latest shoot2hunt podcast (western hunt expo recap. rokstock talk starts at 16:00) ryan referenced a rokstock lite that's in the pipeline. scaled down version with 1/4 inch over bore instead of 1/2 inch over bore. looking to hit 17-19oz. losing some functionality for some weight savings, designed for sheep hunters/ultralight ounce counters

Take my moneyyyyyy! Just had a custom 15oz stock made but this would have been awesome! I’ll definitely pick one up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Question about LOP options. If you order a 14'' LOP will the spacer be removable to bring it down to 13.5''? Reason being is I know I generally like 13.75'' in standard sporter stocks and not sure how the fit is on this one. I might be overthinking it but nice to have options, especially if/when the kids are shooting.

Grady.J

Lil-Rokslider
Question about LOP options. If you order a 14'' LOP will the spacer be removable to bring it down to 13.5''? Reason being is I know I generally like 13.75'' in standard sporter stocks and not sure how the fit is on this one. I might be overthinking it but nice to have options, especially if/when the kids are shooting.
My understanding is you just order the standard 13.5" and request the additional spacers in the order notes.

Makes sense. Not sure if it’s screws or glue attaching butt pad. Obviously would make a difference for ease of adjustability. Maybe someone has already chimed in on how it’s being attached

Gadjet

Lil-Rokslider
For those of you ordering the rokstock, what color or color combinations are you going for? Anyone buying the plain version and planning to paint it yourself?
I'm having a ceracote pattern applied to mine, but haven't actually picked one yet.

For those of you ordering the rokstock, what color or color combinations are you going for? Anyone buying the plain version and planning to paint it yourself?
I went plain carbon and plan to do a DIY sponge paint on it. Or if I just dig the carbon I'll leave it alone.

thrashero

FNG
Per UM, they're removable. The screw in between the stock and the pad.