RokStok

Fowl Play

WKR
Ugh… almost hit buy, but I’m also not it a rush. Think I’m going to wait until all you fellas start posting up pics, and then will blatantly steal whatever design/color combo is the coolest. I still need to shoot some more to determine what rails I want to finalize with on my setup anyways.

Billinsd

WKR
Please someone tell me I don't need this and the Stocky's I got all setup with an SRS Arca balance plate, flush cup spartan bipod, and custom cheek riser is sufficient. Help me make good choices.
You don’t need it and the 13 dead cats.

yeti12

Lil-Rokslider
So there is no option for the factory tikka bottom metal, is that the standard inlet?

Also do we have a final weight?

ljalberta

WKR
Please someone tell me I don't need this and the Stocky's I got all setup with an SRS Arca balance plate, flush cup spartan bipod, and custom cheek riser is sufficient. Help me make good choices.
Surprised you're even able to kill anything with this setup. And to think, you're only a Rokstok away from completing changing your fortunes.

robtattoo

WKR
On the topic of flat stocks and rear bags, when shooting off a bipod/rear bag setup, what bag would work best with this stock? Something not 100% filled, with fill that will move freely when you squeeze?

Size wise, I like the idea of something similar to a soda can. Small, one hand manipulation, packable. I cut up an old bag and made one, but my sewing sucks and is falling apart. I did order a "tea bag" size small from UM with my rokstock. Looks to be about that soda can size.

Fill wise, we will see how the UM bag works. Thinking the sweet spot would be free moving fill to better change height, and ideally light weight.

Outer material wise, 500d is durable, but not sure it will allow easy height changes as much as maybe some type of stretchy material?
At the range, i use a shitty walmart rear bag, about 75% filled with cat litter. In the field... hat, jacket, whatever is to hand! Hell I probably use my clenched fist more than anything.