RokStok

TX_Diver

WKR
Ok Roksliders.......what are your thoughts?

This torn look would be the standard paint job and you could choose between 4 combos where the base coat of tan and black tear highlights are.

PS- This is not a Rokstok and sorry for the poor picture

View attachment 637388
Not a huge fan, it’d be cool for 1-2 of the variants but would be nice if the other 2 were different. Unless that drives the cost up, low cost is a major factor IMO, but if it’s all the same once the patterns are picked a different style would be nice. Some of the simple “sponge paint” type camos look fine IMO, tiger stripe would be interesting too…

Grumman

WKR
Throw some red or orange weaves into the carbon so it looks like it is bleeding on the tears. That would be badass.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

fwafwow

WKR

This torn look would be the standard paint job and you could choose between 4 combos where the base coat of tan and black tear highlights are.

View attachment 637388
Cool. Or the one @prm posted. Ideally with an orange option. Personally not a fan of the logo. But these are first world issues.

View attachment 637388
I would also vote no logo. Gives me "offroad truck aftermarket parts" vibes. Could work smaller or with a more subtle, blended in design.

Not sure if I like the torn pattern, but another color combo might speak to me. I do like the idea of exposing the carbon fiber.

Bluumoon

WKR
Love the subtle exposed carbon. Anything to increase grip? Don’t love logos, people will ask wtf this thing anyway.

My vote is for simple and cost effective (relatively) and less handling time for quicker production. I like the sample above, but honestly don’t care as long as it’s not super slick everywhere… doesn’t need much texture, but a little helps in the wet

The cosmetic features are not why I want this stock, and I don’t care about a cool looking rifle

Smenning

Lil-Rokslider
The great news is if the LE colors or “stock color” options aren’t your jam there is the option for full custom cerakote or blank carbon. Win/Win for all. I happen to like the torn look with the carbon showing through a webbed pattern. Now let’s get these tested and the pre orders going!

snopro176

WKR
I want this, I want that, but not in that contour, and not too expensive. We'd all love to design our own stock but there's WAY too many variables to make everyone happy. If you'll buy it looking as goofy as it does..you'll buy it no matter what color it is. The torn look is badass btw..
2192bd415a53dfd0436a8151368ac9b7.jpg

Sent from my SM-S911U using Tapatalk

Marbles

WKR
Classified Approved
@Unknown Munitions

I think a solid color option with web would be nice (boring, but I'm boring, so it would match). Say FDE with green web. I'm fine with whatever, if I don't like it, I'll just paint it. If I do like it, I'll just beat it up, then paint it in a few years. My paint jobs are ugly, like handing a rattle can to a toddler type ugly.

Can there be a "I want bare carbon and don't care how the carbon looks" option that gets free shipping for no paint and not having to select for pretty carbon?

I guess after hanging out around @Ryan Avery who cannot even shop for his own cloths, one might forget what needy little female dogs us big bad men with our manly 223s are.

CorbLand

WKR
No need to tag friends for this Rokstok giveaway through the thread, that's only on IG
I must have missed that. How do we get in on the giveaway for this thread?

The whole custom cerakote thing makes me wish I had unlimited funds.

One with the John Daly pants would just be ugly and ******* glorious.

Wasn’t it Ryan that said something like “Form would make a stock out of a 2X4” so having one done to look like 2X4s held together with cardboard and duct tape would also be pretty sweet.

I really need to win the Power Ball.

Alder_

Lil-Rokslider
Can’t everyone see this for what it is?
Rokslide, Ryan and Form are all industry plants.

Rokslide is owned by Tikka.
Ryan owns SWFA.
And Form is an ex-SpecOps guy to be their salesman.

Rokslide was created over a decade ago by Tikka to slowly increase sales of Tikka rifles, they brought Ryan on with SFWA to pair the two together. UM is now their LLC they’re all running their collective business through after Form sold us all with tens of thousands of round counts, dropping scopes from the top of the Grand Canyon, and shooting large animals with teeny tiny bullets.

I see through all of you. The rest of you are just sheep.