RokStok

Tullis94

WKR
I like a little sponge camo with a lot of exposed carbon. The printed stock looks good. Honestly the first picture next to the Stocky's VG scared me a little! I've since calmed down and am excited to get one for me and my dad when they are available. His will be on a Tikka 284 win, and mine will be on a 22 creed I'm gathering parts for. My dads currently sits in a Pure Precision and spotting shots is tough, I'm excited to shoot them side by side and see the difference.

NVVAHunt

Lil-Rokslider
My plans are to put it on my current Tikka T3 with a carbon 6 barrel in 300WM. BUT the real reason is I think that green pattern would look damn good paired with my Shrocks, and we all know how much [mention]Ryan Avery [/mention] loves his crocks
IMG_9635.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Problem with most camo is from a distance al that is seen is a solid color because they have too much shit going on
Somthing like this works best, big patches and not too darkIMG_1720.jpeg

How about having a hole molded in that heel so all you have to do to clean the bore is remove the buttpad instead of removing the action?

CorbLand

WKR
John Daly pants camo pattern?
25a.jpg

Wyo_hntr

WKR
I like a little sponge camo with a lot of exposed carbon.
Exactly and you can do that with krylon for a few dollars. I chose primer gray (already had it) and orange (already had it to paint targets) on my stockys vg carbon.

JakeSCH

WKR
I bet that gold stock would look great matching my CA license plate. I already get locals "keeping an eye" on me.