RokStok

Unknown Munitions

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I've had a CTR that I want to love, but have been looking for the 'right stock' to come along for it since 2016... I'm cautiously excited because I think that 'right' stock may have finally come! Nothing else has really turned my crank enough to shell out the fun tickets.
So first RokStock is going on my stainless CTR, 20" chambered in 260 rem (for now), the next will go to the .223 RSS, of course.

Thanks to all involved for pushing this along!

P.S. - All this work (mostly) and the discussion/debate on here may have had an impact to the market already...
I just got an email from McMillan about a new stock design (while writing this) and let's just say that in this case... imitation is at least a form of flattery.

McMillan Mountaineer........................

1701457197143.png

atmat

WKR
87xjt5.jpg

TxLite

WKR
P.S. - All this work (mostly) and the discussion/debate on here may have had an impact to the market already...
I just got an email from McMillan about a new stock design (while writing this) and let's just say that in this case... imitation is at least a form of flattery.
They are so mad they didn’t come up with it first that they specifically aren’t inletting it for Tikka

Alder_

Lil-Rokslider
Do I have this right? You'll post to this thread when the link to pre-order a Rokstock is up on UM's website?

Edit: for the um best comment post, most excited for the below interaction. Will be putting it on a tikker, 20" 6cm, UM rings, swfa 6x mq, throwing 108 eldm

View attachment 635049
This is one of the best memes I’ve seen on this site
We will hopefully be more original than copying McMillan.
Alright, originality is cool as long as it looks good, I just think that would look good.

Sounds like y’all have something up your sleave though so I’ll wait happily with the idea us non carbon buyers might get something cool too

Formidilosus

Super Moderator
Shoot2HuntU
This is one of the best memes I’ve seen on this site

Alright, originality is cool as long as it looks good, I just think that would look good.

Sounds like y’all have something up your sleave though so I’ll wait happily with the idea us non carbon buyers might get something cool too

If you had your wish of any camo or color that McMillan ever did, why would it be?

BAKPAKR

WKR