RokStok

OP
Ryan Avery

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
Shoot2HuntU
We are going to have a Boise area meet up in Boise on the 24th. I'm going to do my best Jake imitation and walk into a bar with the rokstock so others may fondle it.

Randy
Well, you both gingers..... :)

OP
Ryan Avery

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
Shoot2HuntU
Patches?

I hope that's not a present for just the first 100 buyers ... some of the rest of us would happily rep a RokStok patch.

Especially those of us with refined taste who are waiting patiently on the wooden stock.

Curiously, when I did an internet search for 'RokStok patch', this URL came up on the @Unknown Munitions site ... someone needs to tell the web people that when there's a temp web page, you can make it not be published! :)

Otherwise, y'all sound like you're offering some odd services and might get some cooky inquiries. Especially with "Stimulated man are projecting favourable middletons can cultivated."

Paging Jake? Jake?

View attachment 673236

We have LOTS of patches!

Websites are fun

Patches?

I hope that's not a present for just the first 100 buyers ... some of the rest of us would happily rep a RokStok patch.

Especially those of us with refined taste who are waiting patiently on the wooden stock.

Curiously, when I did an internet search for 'RokStok patch', this URL came up on the @Unknown Munitions site ... someone needs to tell the web people that when there's a temp web page, you can make it not be published! :)

Otherwise, y'all sound like you're offering some odd services and might get some cooky inquiries. Especially with "Stimulated man are projecting favourable middletons can cultivated."

Paging Jake? Jake?

View attachment 673236
I don’t need the rokstok patch, I already have that logo tatted on my lower back, it’s my “champ stamp”

RMM

WKR
Little more testing!

I am one that had to move to a medium set of rings… shoots like a dream.

***Not the molded grip***

789fc82fa90a69605d2270f025ad83c1.jpg

9ff04632abec649b5d4816710073b11a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Ryan you must be really embracing the fugly stereotype with that SWFA on top of the Rokstok

robtattoo

WKR
@Ryan Avery , @Formidilosus & @Unknown Munitions

I know it's a bit of an ask, sorry for the imposition, but while you have everything there is there any chance you could show a comparison between the 'Low' & 'Medium' rings, mounted to the rifle with a SWFA 44mm scope please?

I think a few folks are a little concerned/worried about that particular aspect of the negative comb

Thanks.

Formidilosus

Super Moderator
Shoot2HuntU
@Ryan Avery , @Formidilosus & @Unknown Munitions

I know it's a bit of an ask, sorry for the imposition, but while you have everything there is there any chance you could show a comparison between the 'Low' & 'Medium' rings, mounted to the rifle with a SWFA 44mm scope please?

I think a few folks are a little concerned/worried about that particular aspect of the negative comb

Thanks.

What would that show you? The ring height is face, neck length, and shooting form dependent. You won’t be able to tell which you need from a pic.