RokStok

BjornF16

WKR
Iā€™m sure itā€™s possible, but we would need a Blaser, and enough people committed to make it worth it.
Iā€™ll send mine inā€¦but there are like 3 or 4 varieties:
1. Jaeger (separate butt stock and fore end)

2. Professional/ Professional Success (not a good candidate as would have to pry the action from the stock and set into new stock)

3. Ultimate (separate butt stock and fore end, but different from Jaeger)

Formidilosus

Super Moderator
Shoot2HuntU
Iā€™ll send mine inā€¦but there are like 3 or 4 varieties:
1. Jaeger (separate butt stock and fore end)

2. Professional/ Professional Success (not a good candidate as would have to pry the action from the stock and set into new stock)

3. Ultimate (separate butt stock and fore end, but different from Jaeger)

Are the base receivers not the same (except for the version that doesnā€™t have the removable trigger)?

BjornF16

WKR
Are the base receivers not the same (except for the version that doesnā€™t have the removable trigger)?
Noā€¦each of those ā€œreceiversā€ are different.

The bolt carrier system is all the same.

The easiest would be the Jaeger with simple bolt on design.

Formidilosus

Super Moderator
Shoot2HuntU
Noā€¦each of those ā€œreceiversā€ are different.

The bolt carrier system is all the same.

The easiest would be the Jaeger with simple bolt on design.

Well hell. Which do you believe is most common with Blaser users that would buy a CF stock kit?

BjornF16

WKR
Well hell. Which do you believe is most common with Blaser users that would buy a CF stock kit?
Even though there are probably more Professional stocks out there, Iā€™m not sure most would want to tackle separating the ā€œreceiverā€ from the OE stock as it could be damaged. Not impossibleā€¦GRS sell a composite stock for the Professional so it can be done.

The Jaeger is really very simple: One bolt each for butt stock and fore end.

There was a feller selling composite setup for Jaeger (itā€™s on mine) but it is shaped like the Blaser stocks.

My vote would be Jaeger, especially since you can buy just the receiver (no wood - sts) which would reduce the investment cost to get into Blaser system.

Formidilosus

Super Moderator
Shoot2HuntU
Even though there are probably more Professional stocks out there, Iā€™m not sure most would want to tackle separating the ā€œreceiverā€ from the OE stock as it could be damaged. Not impossibleā€¦GRS sell a composite stock for the Professional so it can be done.

The Jaeger is really very simple: One bolt each for butt stock and fore end.

There was a feller selling composite setup for Jaeger (itā€™s on mine) but it is shaped like the Blaser stocks.

My vote would be Jaeger, especially since you can buy just the receiver (no wood - sts) which would reduce the investment cost to get into Blaser system.

Appreciate the info and thoughts. Remind me and when it is time I will push for a Blaser option if there is enough interest (probably need at least 10-15).