Rokstock reviews

Lets hear some unbiased reviews of the Rokstock. Been thinking about getting one but haven’t pulled the trigger yet.

Stave

Lil-Rokslider
Bumping this thread. I haven't seen any user reviews hit YouTube yet but I'm watching

SloppyJ

WKR
There's some feedback in the rokstock thread but like Avery said, everyone that has one is going to be biased. Give it a few months and maybe some non-roksliders will have them in hand and provide some feedback.

Axlrod

WKR
There's some feedback in the rokstock thread but like Avery said, everyone that has one is going to be biased. Give it a few months and maybe some non-roksliders will have them in hand and provide some feedback.
Who is going to trust a non-Rokslider?? AKA a NoRok. :ROFLMAO:

SloppyJ

WKR
Who is going to trust a non-Rokslider?? AKA a NoRok.

:ROFLMAO:

I personally feel like it's a great design. I'd love to see some blind reviews from people who haven't followed it since day one and know nothing about what it is supposed to accomplish/correct compared to conventional stocks.

Stave

Lil-Rokslider
I personally feel like it's a great design. I'd love to see some blind reviews from people who haven't followed it since day one and know nothing about what it is supposed to accomplish/correct compared to conventional stocks.
My thoughts exactly

LeftyWilbury

Lil-Rokslider
i'd definitely provide an unbiased review if someone wants to hand me a left handed rokstock. i might even give it back when i'm done.
might

philcox

WKR
I am waiting as well. Biggest question I have is “how has the industry missed it for so long?” The “every other stock/Chassi is inferior” just seems odd … but certainly want to keep an open mind. Will open the pocket book after the initial wave of folks decide to not sell theirs because they are using it too much … or @Mark at EXO gets one and does a write up on it (inside joke)