Rokslide Welcome Raffle!

FLAK

WKR
Greetings Rokslide Community-

Well it's taken us a couple of weeks to get our act together but we are very excited to officially be Rokslide sponsors and look forward to participating in the community.

View attachment 174553. View attachment 174554. View attachment 174555. View attachment 174559

In celebration of our joining the community we want to come out of the gate and show you all how we can help you. We're giving away one $400 Gift Card for our store. Simply have a gander at the pics in this thread, check out our store at this link www.sportsmansfinest.com and post in this thread what you'd spend the $400 on. One entry per Rokslide account please! On Friday, May 8, 2020, we'll draw a winner. Be sure and click the "watch button" upper right above this post if you want a notification of when we draw, or just check back with this thread on Friday, May 8th.

We look forward to serving all of you! Please feel free to call the shop anytime if we can help you out. 512.263.1888

View attachment 174556. View attachment 174557. View attachment 174560. View attachment 174558
Prolly some new Fly Fishing Gear

Mighty nice gesture, thanks for sponsoring.

I generally have what I need, not that I don't always get more.

If I had a gift card for a store like that? I'd run some sort of second giveaway for military, maybe all first responders and healthcare workers at this point. They could use it more than I. Give something to those who give everyday.

JPD350

WKR
I've been needing a new rangefinder and a pair of Sitka Kelvin Lite pants

Thanks and welcome!

twall13

WKR
I'd have to go with a new fly reel as mine is starting to show some wear. Thanks for the opportunity and welcome to Rokslide!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Logan80

Lil-Rokslider
I'd definitely use part of it toward a new bow site, broke mine last year bushwacking here in the PNW.

The rest, probably my other addiction, fishing gear!

Laramie

WKR
I would apply it towards a new bow. Mine is 10 years old... time to upgrade. Thanks for the chance!