Rokslide patch

MOcluck

Lil-Rokslider
Hey rokslide staff you guys ever think about making some rokslide logo patches,most people on this site have packs you could make them in camo, neutral colors or blaze orange they would be a cool way to promote the site, just an idea. Anyway thanks for the web site and welth of info

OP
M

MOcluck

Lil-Rokslider
Rally the sliders we need something to set us apart from the rest of the backcountry hunters but let us identify a fellow slider and since we can't have a secret hand shake maybe a patch will do!

ScottR_EHJ

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
A special handshake kind of puts us into occult territory. I like David Long, Aron Snyder, and Robby Denning but that may be a little too far....

Liljozie495

Lil-Rokslider
And a merino beanie with it embroidered on it. Maybe a prepaid lot.

My mom owns her own embroidery company and does some really trick stuff, I bet she could do some Rokslide items if the creators wanted to run a few embroidered items in the store. Just a thought

hflier

WKR
Classified Approved
This would be good. I think the store items for this site could be greatly expanded and make these guys some $$. A patch would cool,

dotman

WKR
Yup, have a place on my E&E that is waiting for a patch or is patch ready.

Carlin59

WKR
I'm not a big on anything that draws attention for any reason (bumper stickers/tattoos/decals/etc.), but a Rokslide patch would definitely find its way onto my main pack!

Also, a merino Rokslide beanie would be a great functional addition.

Cody