Rokslide Formula 1 Fans

Reburn

Mayhem Contributor
I think the only reason that didn’t happen last year is due to politics and sponsors, Yuki must have connections as he should of been dropped years ago.

I suspect this year will have an awesome silly season. last year was rather boring but with mercedes having a vacant seat I wouldnt be surpised if 4 or 5 drivers swap around. I suspect yuki and logan sargent will be cut at the end of the year if not before.

ODB

WKR
I suspect this year will have an awesome silly season. last year was rather boring but with mercedes having a vacant seat I wouldnt be surpised if 4 or 5 drivers swap around. I suspect yuki and logan sargent will be cut at the end of the year if not before.

There are 13 contracts ending this year...

Watched the Race in 30 last night, definitely a bit of luck with the safety car but Lando didn't let Max catch him after the restart. Had to turn on the full race replay just to watch parc ferme and all the celebrations. Only been watching since 2021 but Lando has been my favorite driver since. Stoked to see him win. I think Max smiled more post race for Lando than during any of his wins this year.

Future meme for sure, Max when he saw the replay of Checo almost taking him out on the start.

Attachments

• 6gx5xpxskoyc1max.jpeg
    6gx5xpxskoyc1max.jpeg
    74.4 KB · Views: 6