Rokslide App?

Don't unfriend me. Lol.

I've been searching to see if this was a topic that came up before and I haven't found anything on here, but I noticed the other day when I was directed onto Sniper Hide and saw they have a dedicated app. I know a lot of people use Tapatalk, but has there been a consideration of having a Rokslide app? I have no idea if that's a massive pain in the arse, or what's fully required with that but I was curious and figured I'd ask!

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Don't unfriend me. Lol.

I've been searching to see if this was a topic that came up before and I haven't found anything on here, but I noticed the other day when I was directed onto Sniper Hide and saw they have a dedicated app. I know a lot of people use Tapatalk, but has there been a consideration of having a Rokslide app? I have no idea if that's a massive pain in the arse, or what's fully required with that but I was curious and figured I'd ask!
no unfriend necessary ! lol

App has been considered but not sure where it's at in the process right now. Ryan might chime in.

Thanks!

Honest question: why make an app? All the forums I have used on apps are way more clunky than their webpage counterparts. If you want quick access just make a shortcut from your phones homescreen.

fngTony

Super Moderator
Staff member
Honest question: why make an app? All the forums I have used on apps are way more clunky than their webpage counterparts. If you want quick access just make a shortcut from your phones homescreen.
That’s pretty much what I do, I just leave a browser tab open to the site.

flyfisher117

Lil-Rokslider
Agreed. Though Frank and his team have out in some time so now the Snipers Hide app is one of the best I have used. Still has quirks but I like it.. now ha