Rogan/Hanes launch “elk blood” energy drink….

Deadfall

WKR

On the Meateater podcast, Rogan said he hunts private land because he “wants to hunt animals who behave in their natural state.” As if their natural state is a manicured landscape devoid of other human hunters and other predators chasing them.

I just wished he would be honest about it.
I'm sure tgat is what he honestly believes
Look at the voices he had that got him into hunting. The same ones that started the molding of his viewpoints.
I believe Joe is a pretty straightforward dude.

I'm glad he hunts private land and pedals tgat viewpoint. I wish everyone would listen to him and take his advice..

Radford

FNG
A drink created by a rich drug addict whose barely hunted and a narcissistic self absorbed old guy jabbing testosterone in his glutes so he can keep up with all the 25 yo flat bills.

No thanks
Haha! You nailed it. Lots of guys with their heads stuck up Joe and Cams butt.

spur60

Lil-Rokslider
I'll hold out for when they start promoting TRT in a can. Then then can take my money.

Douglasr

Lil-Rokslider
@Greenhorn
Also, congratulations on your Utah bull, but how did your wife feel about the hunt?
Could you tell us about the hunt from your wife’s perspective?

intunegp

WKR
Why would Cam name his drink KILL CLIFF after his best friend literally was killed by a cliff?

Kill Cliff was founded by an ex Navy Seal named Todd Ehrlich, Cam just partnered with them for this drink. Apparently Joe and Cam came up with the idea while hunting together.

Greenhorn

FNG
@Greenhorn why are you spending so much time on different forums lately?
Why did you share this thread on ht?
I participate on things interesting or moreso, amusing. I really miss your threads on HT. They were awesome. Not sure why you were banned, but it was a sad moment. Really liked this one:

Douglasr

Lil-Rokslider
I participate on things interesting or moreso, amusing. I really miss your threads on HT. They were awesome. Not sure why you were banned, but it was a sad moment. Really liked this one:
Hold up, is @Randy Newberg lifting heavy?
@avidindoorsman won’t like this.
4C9D2989-DF99-4707-886B-C6F2839CAA9F.png

Douglasr

Lil-Rokslider
Word on the streets of boz is randy was spotted getting a rip at the pit last week.

Douglasr

Lil-Rokslider
What would you do if Randy carried a Boulder up mt pishgah and did the keep hammering podcast?

TWHrunner

Lil-Rokslider
A drink created by a rich drug addict whose barely hunted and a narcissistic self absorbed old guy jabbing testosterone in his glutes so he can keep up with all the 25 yo flat bills.

No thanks
If only I could hit the like button 100 times for this one. Maybe the best one liner I’ve read on here.

khunter

Lil-Rokslider
What would you do if Randy carried a Boulder up mt pishgah and did the keep hammering podcast?
Sure looks like somebody regrets getting themselves the boot over on HT. Time to end the fixation and move on perhaps.

Douglasr

Lil-Rokslider
Sure looks like somebody regrets getting themselves the boot over on HT. Time to end the fixation and move on perhaps.
Go shank your tent.
I’m the greatest student in the history of hunt talk.
I vacationed way harder and than 90% of those guys.
With me gone, there’s no winter content and you guys are bored out of your minds to the point that you do 20 pages bashing cam Hanes.