Rocky Mountain All Terrain tires?

dlee56

WKR
Here’s an update on the Rocky Mtn ATs I got on my F150 back in May:

I’ve been incredibly pleasantly surprised. Still really quiet and stable on the highway, getting 20-22mpg highway as well which is consistent with other tires I’ve used with my 3.5 eco boost.
The big proof has been their performance through hunting season out on the rocky dirt roads and 2-track trails, traction has been great on the lose dirt and they aren’t tearing or chunking out on rocks like I’ve had other tires do. Snow/ice performance is great as well, just this last weekend I driver over both Vail pass and Eisenhower at 6am in the first snowstorm of the year and to my utter surprise they totally crushed it. Folks were spun out and wrecked left and right, trucks rolled and I watched several vehicles just slide down the mountain on the slush covered ice, but my tires kept traction really well. They slipped once going uphill so I threw it in 4wd then I didn’t slip again the rest of the drive. Granted I am an experienced winter driver but it was a real mess out there and these tires kept me out of a few close calls with other drivers sliding through my lane out of control. I definitely found my new go-to AT tire.