Rip TKO arrows

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
I've been using golf club epoxy on inserts for a long time......I figure if golf club heads stay on with that kind of force it's good enough for inserts. I always use a bore brush before installing, but I use 91% alcohol to clean instead of acetone. I don't have loose insert issues......ever. That's probably why I don't have end of arrow issues either.

ncavi8tor

WKR
Guess I'm in the minority, but after shooting RIP TKOs for 3 seasons I'm going back to Easton AXIS Match Grade with the Iron Will HIT System with collar. No adhesion issues and all American made!

The Easton Sonic 6.0mm is a solid choice too if you are looking for a lower gpi shaft.

NC

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

nphunter

WKR
Guess I'm in the minority, but after shooting RIP TKOs for 3 seasons I'm going back to Easton AXIS Match Grade with the Iron Will HIT System with collar. No adhesion issues and all American made!

The Easton Sonic 6.0mm is a solid choice too if you are looking for a lower gpi shaft.

NC

I shot them for a few years and am going back to Pro Comps with glue in components. I think the RIP TKO is a hard arrow to beat but I just like to tinker and love the way 4mm arrows shoot. The only issues I've had was lack of hardware with D6 and now that people are offering glue in stuff I think they are hard to beat.

ncavi8tor

WKR
I shot them for a few years and am going back to Pro Comps with glue in components. I think the RIP TKO is a hard arrow to beat but I just like to tinker and love the way 4mm arrows shoot. The only issues I've had was lack of hardware with D6 and now that people are offering glue in stuff I think they are hard to beat.
They are a great gpi, but no matter how I prepped the shaft I could not get the HIT inserts to stick long term and with hard impacts. I used several different glues/epoxies and my prep is meticulous. I'm done with Victory arrows for now.

NC

I’ve had great luck so far with good prep, bore brush inside, clean well w/ 90% alc and Bob Smith Industry’s slow set epoxy. I think any quality 24 hr epoxy does well. You need to keep the room at 70+ degrees for curing as well.

codym

WKR

NC

I think this is exactly what I’m going to build this year

OP
G

gabenzeke

WKR
Figured I would follow up. I ended up ordering rip tkos from Adams precision archery. 250 spine with ethics archery inserts and collars. TAW will end up at 499 grains. Can't wait to get them.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Talk to him about how he's bonding those inserts, I bought a couple dozen Adam's archery rip tko + iron will hits second hand and the inserts twisted right out on all but 1 of them.