Rifle scopes you'd love to see Form test

DJL2

Lil-Rokslider
Did anyone throw March optics on the wish list of test subjects yet? Could be my weak search-fu. Would love to see Form and the team do a shake down generally on the FX 4.5-28x52, F 3-24x52, or FX 1.5-15x42.

amassi

WKR
Steiners new H6XI 2-12x42 might be a good one!
11.8" long, 23oz, low profile turrets. would be a good contender for the NXS 2-10x42 if it works

Looks like they got the reticle right too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

amassi

WKR
MOA with BDC reticle?

Looked like a mil based reticle with 4 posts and 4 mils of wind. Their website sucks though so can’t tell what the elevation turret corrects in, I would hope mils
3042aa259309257a6fd5da66195719b2.jpg

Formidilosus

Super Moderator
Shoot2HuntU
Looked like a mil based reticle with 4 posts and 4 mils of wind. Their website sucks though so can’t tell what the elevation turret corrects in, I would hope mils
3042aa259309257a6fd5da66195719b2.jpg

Those specs are in MOA. It’s an MOA scope with BDC reticle.

amassi

WKR

Not sure how or why they showed up in my google ads (have never heard of or searched them before) but curious how a ~$4k scope an optometrist designed would hold up🫣

Oh boy, unless the optometrist has another engineering degree I’d wager not well
Looks a lot like a rebadged vortex razor.

Folk should read up on John Crowley; folks should be thankful he didn't listen to the ass hats. A person's background does not guarantee failure in an unrelated field.

Formidilosus

Super Moderator
Shoot2HuntU
Folk should read up on John Crowley; folks should be thankful he didn't listen to the ass hats. A person's background does not guarantee failure in an unrelated field.

What are you referencing with regards to background, failure and asshats?

fwafwow

WKR
I’m often one to pile on - usually just as good-natured ribbing, especially when someone memes.

I'm trying, however, to be open minded. I would love to find out if any of the claims made on the site can be confirmed. Sure, he's apparently not an engineer and he's got some interesting bio selections included. But I don't like to buy into the normal "only experts" can research, determine objective information, or create/design improvements. Maybe he had an idea that has a basis in medicine or physiology and paid a bunch of very capable people to execute. Maybe the canting technology provides some benefit. Maybe both of those are true but the scope isn't durable. Who knows? Lots before of made heretical claims and some have been proven correct.

Seriously - if anyone knows him, see if he would loan a scope to be tested.