Reviews / comments on No Tell 'em Creek Oufitters in Oregon

All - this outfitter has some good offerings on cancellations this coming season (2023) and next year (2024) which he posted in the Non-resident Western Big Game Hunters FaceBook group.

Any of you wver worked with this outfit?

All - this outfitter has some good offerings on cancellations this coming season (2023) and next year (2024) which he posted in the Non-resident Western Big Game Hunters FaceBook group.

I guided with Walker (the owner) on a couple hunts before he started his own gig. I sent my dad with him on a hunt when I was double booked with my own hunt which ended up with my dad killing a bull that met his expectations. (dad still talks about it)

I've known him and his dad for a while now and I'll gladly vouch for both of them.

He's young, but very very talented and personable.

There are a lot of shit heads or yeah but* guys, he's not one of them.

Feel free to PM me and I can send you his phone number.

I'm not a booking agent FYI so I get nothing for recommendations or bookings. I spent all the money I had in college to go on an elk hunt and it was a shit show, If I can help someone else not have the same experience that'd make me happy.

One thing to keep in mind is that Oregon outfitters have to sell their outfitter tags my 3/31 or purchase them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you ever end up working with them? I just completed my first hunt ever with them for a Mule Deer buck on public land, and it was an incredible experience. Walker (owner), Rodney and Hannah were outstanding in every way. For a noob like me, I could not have asked for a better experience getting my first buck. Also got to meet and hang out with Rodney's dad and Walker's dad who were just great guys all around.

Back