Review: The Graylight App

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Hey Rokliders, I gave the Graylight App a try and pretty glad I did. This is like a digital book but better. My full review is at link below:

38C613FE-EA6E-44A1-842C-CB76FFDF44EA.jpeg

Anyone else give it a try yet? Let everyone know your thoughts.

Yes I gave it a try and went through a most of the content. I was particularly interested in the desert content which was awesome. I definitely learned quite a bit and it was worth the $10. Not sure I will keep it recurring as I pretty much went through it all. I do hunt anywhere from 3-6 mule deer tags across the west every year and still thought it held some very good information—would be incredibly valuable to someone newer to mule deer and would probably cut the learning curve down significantly.

I’m hoping Marlon reads this and is planning to add more content on nitty gritty plant/habitat type stuff. I think he has a ton to teach in that area especially that probably few guys are paying attention to.

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Yes I gave it a try and went through a most of the content. I was particularly interested in the desert content which was awesome. I definitely learned quite a bit and it was worth the $10. Not sure I will keep it recurring as I pretty much went through it all. I do hunt anywhere from 3-6 mule deer tags across the west every year and still thought it held some very good information—would be incredibly valuable to someone newer to mule deer and would probably cut the learning curve down significantly.

I’m hoping Marlon reads this and is planning to add more content on nitty gritty plant/habitat type stuff. I think he has a ton to teach in that area especially that probably few guys are paying attention to.
I thought the same thing about the plant knowledge. It's one thing for someone to describe a plant and show a picture, but to have it color-video in the creator's hands is new level

Baller

FNG
I shared the mountain with Marlon a few days last week during my AZ OTC hunt. Like both you guys have already mentioned, I shared that the plant and environmental stuff was the most important part to me and he told me that more of that type info was coming down the pipe. FWIW..

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
I shared the mountain with Marlon a few days last week during my AZ OTC hunt. Like both you guys have already mentioned, I shared that the plant and environmental stuff was the most important part to me and he told me that more of that type info was coming down the pipe. FWIW..
good to hear. I had to reach out to him last week for a few clarifying points on the app and he said he was hunting in AZ.

King12

FNG
Been debating getting this app, but looks like I’m going to have to give it a try!

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Been debating getting this app, but looks like I’m going to have to give it a try!
I just watched some more of it today while I was on the bike. he was explaining about early season deer movement vs snow depth and had some videos to back it up. I think you'll more than get your money out of it.