Revic Acura RS25i

I read the review posted by Rokslide, but am curious is anyone else had some experience with the Revice RS25i. Specifically in the realm of durability. Anyone out there dealing with warranty issues? The rest of my concerns were addressed in the published material.

Flyjunky

WKR
I read the review posted by Rokslide, but am curious is anyone else had some experience with the Revice RS25i. Specifically in the realm of durability. Anyone out there dealing with warranty issues? The rest of my concerns were addressed in the published material.
My dad has been using this scope for a bit and so far he really likes it. It will go in its first hunt in a few weeks but so far it’s performed as advertised.

Odd1out

Lil-Rokslider

Are you having a warranty issue with one?

Sent from my SM-G986W using Tapatalk

OP
S
Are you having a warranty issue with one?

Sent from my SM-G986W using Tapatalk
I don’t have a Revic optic, but a lack of conversations about their warranty department or need to use it is something I take as promising for the function of the optics they produce. For example, I don’t read many complaints about Nightforce warranty issues.

Mojave

WKR
Gunwerks runs hot and cold to me. Every time I try to buy something and I call they don't answer the phone. I have had ok luck buying things from them on their website.

They have really interesting products, and while I can't get super excited about all of it. Some of it makes a lot of sense (for them).

Their new bolt action rifle that isn't a 700 is interesting.

They are doing well selling really expensive stuff to people that want it. That is the only way to compete with the $1400 Newberg Howaa crowd.