RETUMBO

Juan_ID

WKR
out of curiosity, what is the hazmat fee for 1lb and 8lb jugs of powder when ordered online?
Anywhere from $30ish-$60ish for shipping and hazmat depending on the store and not all charge sales tax.

MTtrout

WKR
I just purchased Powder from Brownells and it was $11 for shipping and $19.95 for hazmat. This was for 8lbs so guessing the same for 1 pounders. They originally said delivery date in April but it’s arriving tomorrow, about one week turnaround. I don’t have time to visit stores so don’t mind the convenience of paying the additional $ above

Brownells has had it in stock almost every day this week at some point. In stock currently.

sagerat

FNG
Im toying with the idea of selling a full 8lbs jug of Retumbo. But i need more RL26 before i let this Retumbo go. does anyone have any RL26?

I have (5) 1 pounders of Retumbo that I’m looking to trade.
I’ll post in it classifieds shortly. As you may have guessed, I’ll trade for H1000 and Berger 215s.

Flyjunky

WKR
Brownells has had it in stock almost every day this week at some point. In stock currently.
and H1000 has been available at least 3 times per week over the last month. I've been able to find 2 8lb jugs, and 6 1lb cans in the last 2 weeks, 3 lbs of it today.

Just keep an eye out, it's getting easier to find. Now, those 215's....not so much