For anyone looking
Lolol and just like that.... gone

Kylerjay05

Lil-Rokslider
For anyone looking
You're a good dude though!

Juan_ID

WKR
damnit, it was in stock for over 20 minutes, this time I know that for sure as I bought some about 15 minutes after the link went on discord. Then sent it to a buddy and it went oos right after…

Damn. Even retailers are price gouging.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Honestly, the distributors are I know.

I see the wholesale costs on ammo, powder, and primers coming in at a large LGS.

Tho it ain't that bad, but when you put a standard % markup on, it starts to jump pretty good.

Kylerjay05

Lil-Rokslider
Powders like reloader 33 (Switzerland) and retumbo (Australia) have several things going against them. All the domestic inflation, plus the fact that they are imported from areas that are difficult to get supplies from

Starting April most things gun/ammo related is increasing as much as 12%. So that means GB is selling 1 lb jugs of 4350 for $498
It's price gouging now for sure, not sure what the new terminology will be in a month

SAM55

FNG
I sure don't like the prices, but it at least powder is starting to show up more regularly at both the online retailers and the local gun shops. I've had decent luck lately with Hodgdon, IMR and VV powders, though it takes a lot of searching. The powders I still can't find are the Alliant powders like R-15 & R-19.

Sled

WKR
I sure don't like the prices, but it at least powder is starting to show up more regularly at both the online retailers and the local gun shops. I've had decent luck lately with Hodgdon, IMR and VV powders, though it takes a lot of searching. The powders I still can't find are the Alliant powders like R-15 & R-19.

I've seen a lot of V V at scheels lately. i missed a lot of Hodgdon in store recently. still looking for H1000, Retumbo and H4831sc. it's been almost 3 years since i've purchased powder or primers. i really thought things would have stabilized by now but every time things look like they are shaping up, the world gets another kick in the nuts.

Sled

WKR
out of curiosity, what is the hazmat fee for 1lb and 8lb jugs of powder when ordered online?

SAM55

FNG
It's not cheap to order on line. Hazmat fee is typically $19.95 whether it's 1 lb. or 8 lbs. Shipping cost is usually $10 - $20. Then you pay sales tax, which you would pay locally anyway. Unless I can get at least 4 lbs, I don't order online - preferably 8 lbs.