I have leopold vx3i rifle scope and the lines of the reticle are like this
Can someone pls tell me what is this, and if its a problem

Attachments

• 20210106_124012.jpg
    20210106_124012.jpg
    193.1 KB · Views: 120

Rich M

WKR
You can turn the eye piece on the back of the scope to focus the scope. Did you try that?

Please clarify what your problem is because the picture doesn't tell the whole story. Is it that the reticle is canted (are you sure the scope is mounted properly?) or that the reticle is fuzzy?

OP
P

Petar

FNG
Please clarify what your problem is because the picture doesn't tell the whole story. Is it that the reticle is canted (are you sure the scope is mounted properly?) or that the reticle is fuzzy?
The reticle is fuzzy
The scope is mounted properly
Im concerned if the reticle is at its end and can break anytime

archp625

WKR
Set the reticle to your eye. Take a piece of plain white paper and hold it at the end of your scope. Close your eyes and get set up on the stock. Open your eye. If the reticle is fuzzy or out of focus then adjust. Keep doing this until its not fuzzy when you open your eyes. Remember not to look through your scope too long. Your eyes will adjust eventually. You want this to be how it looks first thing. Once you have the scope adjusted to your eye you shouldn't need to touch it.

OP
P

Petar

FNG
I did all of that, and that is not the problem
Look at the left horizontal line, its not straight, its kind of bend, like almost broken
Im concerned if the scope is about to fail20210107_074644.jpg

83cj-7

WKR
Man, I just don’t see it. I see a normal reticle. Maybe the picture isn’t doing it justice. It sure is crooked on the rifle.

OP
P

Petar

FNG
Just look at the line
It should be straight and cristal clear like the one at the bottom

OP
P

Petar

FNG
I can clearly see what your referring to. Definitely send it in for service.
The thing is, im from macedonia, leopold dont have service or representative here
It will cost me more than the scope

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
The thing is, im from macedonia, leopold dont have service or representative here
It will cost me more than the scope
Then I have to ask........where did you get the scope from? There have been a ton of fake Leupolds being sold on Ebay and the internet over the last few years.

hereinaz

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
My bet would be that is a counterfeit scope. The reticle just looks like poor QC.

Google what counterfeit Leupold scopes look like vs the real deal.

Sucks if you got ripped off.
Then I have to ask........where did you get the scope from? There have been a ton of fake Leupolds being sold on Ebay and the internet over the last few years.

OP
P

Petar

FNG
My bet would be that is a counterfeit scope. The reticle just looks like poor QC.

Google what counterfeit Leupold scopes look like vs the real deal.

Sucks if you got ripped off.
Its original
I was in usa i bought it from amazon

That’s an electroform reticle which is metal as you might guess, and it’s not going to break or fail. While you may not like that it has that bend, there’s nothing that’s going to fail. Just shoot it and enjoy.

OP
P

Petar

FNG
That’s an electroform reticle which is metal as you might guess, and it’s not going to break or fail. While you may not like that it has that bend, there’s nothing that’s going to fail. Just shoot it and enjoy.
Tnx
This is great information
I didnt know that
Its great that its build like that, because there is a big problem in sending it back to leupold