Replacement Exped Pumpbag

Latebloomer

Lil-Rokslider
Guys,

I left my ultra light exped pumpbag out and my kids got a hold of it. Long story short, I need a new one. I noticed they're $40 and was like really? I know it's only $40, but that seems absolutely ridiculous. I figured this group has figured out a generic brand and/or tool to be just as effective at blowing up your sleeping pad/pillow. Any ideas?

Paladin

Elk Masher Wannabe
x2 on the FlextailGear pump. It will blow up a Kymit Static V Luxe wide in about 20 seconds. You have to firm it up with about 2 breaths and it's good to go.

swanny

Lil-Rokslider
Guys,

I left my ultra light exped pumpbag out and my kids got a hold of it. Long story short, I need a new one. I noticed they're $40 and was like really? I know it's only $40, but that seems absolutely ridiculous. I figured this group has figured out a generic brand and/or tool to be just as effective at blowing up your sleeping pad/pillow. Any ideas?
Shoot me a PM and I'll get you squared away with a replacement

SteepandDeep

Lil-Rokslider
Guys,

Can you let us know if you figured something out?