RENT OUTDOOR GEAR is OPEN 4 BUSINESS!!

OP
Rent Outdoor Gear

Rent Outdoor Gear

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
ROKTOBER SALE! - LET'S GO!! RentOudoorGear.com

USE
ROKTOBER20 for 20% off rentals at checkout!

Tons of NEW gear items in stock, Swarovski NL Pure 10's and 12's, BTX's, 65, 85, 95, & 115mm objectives, the new KOWA TSN99! + Seek Outside 6, 8, 12 man Tipis & Stoves, Kuiu Super Down 0 degree sleeping bags, EXO and Kuiu Packs, RRS, LeoFoto, Sirui Tripods, PULSAR THERMAL SCOPES, MONOS & BINOS.
21-Product-Shoot-7686-SMALL.jpg
OUR BEST SALE EVER ENDS HALOWEEN - BOOK NOW DON'T MISS OUT!

Sale only applies to rental orders over $50.00

Last edited:
I was checking out your swaro 15x56 for a late mule deer tag I have in dec, do the binos come with a tripod mount? I already have a tripod. Thanks for your help

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Rent Outdoor Gear

Rent Outdoor Gear

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I was checking out your swaro 15x56 for a late mule deer tag I have in dec, do the binos come with a tripod mount? I already have a tripod. Thanks for your help

Yes, they come with a Kuiu bino harness, lens duster pen, cleaning cloth, and a tripod adapter. We use the RRS Cinch LR mounts that fit right into any ARCA Swiss standard tripod QD slot, or you can add any plate you want to the bottom if your tripod is not ARCA compatible.

1635381515317.png

Let us know if we can help!

Thanks!

Yes, they come with a Kuiu bino harness, lens duster pen, cleaning cloth, and a tripod adapter. We use the RRS Cinch LR mounts that fit right into any ARCA Swiss standard tripod QD slot, or you can add any plate you want to the bottom if your tripod is not ARCA compatible.

View attachment 340857

Let us know if we can help!

Thanks!

Perfect thanks for the quick response