Reno dudes shot my deer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trackselk

WKR
I'm hoping the title will find me a picture of the monster that I passed up on last season. Well, I passed on taking 400 yard, poor rest, marginal shots at him twice over a day long stalk.
Back to the picture bit. Two dudes from Reno blasted him the next morning. That deer is in my dreams, so I would love to have a picture. Wished I would have snapped a pic when he was in the back of their truck. Please let know if you have seen a thread on here that fits this description. It was an Idaho public land hunt. Best of luck to them, just hoping to catch their attention with the title! Oh, lastly, my buddy and I shot 2 big 5 points within 30 minutes of each other the next day, so the story had a happy ending anyhow. They were the biggest bucks of our lives as well, pretty crazy day! Here's a pic of my buck for the Reno dudes, as they mentioned these other bucks, and I had almost got a shot at them a few days before. Enough rambling...

Attachments

• Resized_20220108_104920.jpg
    Resized_20220108_104920.jpg
    431.8 KB · Views: 592
OP
Trackselk

Trackselk

WKR
Good deal, I'll look forward to that. I should have joined this site several years ago!

-forgot to mention, I'm not certain what time of day they shot him actually...

Read this whole thread and then itll all make sense to you!
Nice buck also!

6r80bc.jpg

Damn spelling error :cautious:

Last edited:

Maverick1

WKR
I'm hoping the title will find me a picture of the monster that I passed up on last season. Well, I passed on taking 400 yard, poor rest, marginal shots at him twice over a day long stalk.
Back to the picture bit. Two dudes from Reno blasted him the next morning. That deer is in my dreams, so I would love to have a picture. Wished I would have snapped a pic when he was in the back of their truck. Please let know if you have seen a thread on here that fits this description. It was an Idaho public land hunt. Best of luck to them, just hoping to catch their attention with the title! Oh, lastly, my buddy and I shot 2 big 5 points within 30 minutes of each other the next day, so the story had a happy ending anyhow. They were the biggest bucks of our lives as well, pretty crazy day! Here's a pic of my buck for the Reno dudes, as they mentioned these other bucks, and I had almost got a shot at them a few days before. Enough rambling...
Idaho, public land. You didn’t take a shot. What made it “your” buck?

Status
Not open for further replies.