Reminder on Forum Rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's do it publicly
They essentially came out and said this is the direction they are going and you can leave if you don’t like it. It doesn’t seem like they were interested in what their members were interested in. Although it would be nice if they defined what types of behavior would be censored and what wouldn’t. Are we allowed to have disagreements or heated discussions? What about all these scope drop test threads where guys are defensive and it gets heated and negative? Are comments deleted? Threads? What about locker room talk or comments? Meme’s? Language? Politics - anything liberal or not part of their agenda gets deleted?

Its their company and they can do what they want, where they have decided to be transparent with this shift, it would be nice if they detailed what will and will not be censored.

I love this forum, the idea of censorship here really sucks. Censorship is why I deleted my FB, Insta and other social media accounts.

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Let's do it publicly
Nope, we’ve already made up our minds.

I see a lot on the backend that you don’t see, and I know what most people want around here.

These have been the rule since the beginning, we just tried to let these other threads exist, and we’re tired of it.

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
They essentially came out and said this is the direction they are going and you can leave if you don’t like it. It doesn’t seem like they were interested in what their members were interested in. Although it would be nice if they defined what types of behavior would be censored and what wouldn’t. Are we allowed to have disagreements or heated discussions? What about all these scope drop test threads where guys are defensive and it gets heated and negative? Are comments deleted? Threads? What about locker room talk or comments? Meme’s? Language? Politics - anything liberal or not part of their agenda gets deleted?

Its their company and they can do what they want, where they have decided to be transparent with this shift, it would be nice if they detailed what will and will not be censored.

I love this forum, the idea of censorship here really sucks. Censorship is why I deleted my FB, Insta and other social media accounts.
as I told you in the p.m., I don’t think you’re going to see a lot of change, you’re just not gonna see those kind of threads on here. We’ve not censored civil disagreement, we just censor the nasty

We are not TMZ

Yup, censorship sucks. But it's the time we live in.
Nope, we’ve already made up our minds.

I see a lot on the backend that you don’t see, and I know what most people want around here.
Then a public poll would unanimously show it. Seems like you'd at least give the building blocks of the forum, the members, a little input.

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Yup, censorship sucks. But it's the time we live in.

Then a public poll would unanimously show it. Seems like you'd at least give the building blocks of the forum, the members, a little input.
No, because people just gather their tribes... I’ve answered you plenty times on this now, time to drop it if you want to stay on the thread.

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
4F8A105F-AAFD-48A5-A640-B3F90CB7CAEE.png
This is just a random screenshot of our “new posts” (see top of forum) and is content what’s being talked about on Rokslide right now; these are the reasons we founded this site and constitute the majority of threads on here.

For some, there is not enough drama there, so a new site, or a FB group, might be a better fit.

Last edited:

fatbacks

WKR
Right on... Thanks @robby denning - I appreciate you guys keeping this on topic and not a total gong show like most of the internet.

I love the fact that this is a free country and if you don't like the way this forum is run, you are welcome to leave, welcome to start your own forum, etc. Vote with your clicks... I will continue to frequent this website,

Status
Not open for further replies.