Reloading PSA

This is just a simple PSA for all that are looking for reloading supplies. There are a lot of places on the ole Interweb, some good-some bad......this is one of the places to stay a long way from. I'm pretty sure they are a scam site now, after what I have gone through.
Short version......made an order, was rapidly contacted to verify order and payment, after that.......crickets and no product was ever shipped, yet the order status says completed. I tried to call, text and email, still no reply. Working with my CC company to get the money back.

Stay away from "Bulk reloading supplies . com"

They are a SCAM SITE!!!!!!

Yes I know that isn't how you type a website......didn't want to give them any ink in the whole webworld.

When did you place the order? Where are they located? What website (URL) did they contact you to verify order? Is it possible they might be legit, but just overwhelmed like most reloading businesses are today, and a delay in shipping due to that ?

OP
B
I thought that, they stated that I would get a shipping tracking number in 24 hours, 10 days later still nothing. That is when I started calling, texting and emailing......it has been 14 days and still no response to any of my inquiries. A simple email back letting me know they are working on the order is all I was asking. I'm sorry, but if you can't take 30 seconds out of your day to respond then you shouldn't be in business. As a former business owner myself, I know I have spend many late nights responding to texts and emails, it's just common curtesy and a solid business practice.

sneaky

"DADDY"
What payment method did they prefer? That's usually the biggest red flag, that and if they say they have everything in stock that is impossible to find anywhere else.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

OP
B
Sneaky,

We learn something everyday.....too bad we die and forget it all. I used a paypal method that was "Friends & Family" they recommended that due to CC fees.

Never again.

JJJ

Lil-Rokslider
I came across sites like that last year.
The fact that these sites have things in stock nobody else does, and their payment methods being all things I didn’t recognize was a red flag for me.
When you search for reloading supplies, these scam sites are like the first 10 results.

So now I only look on powder valley, midway, Natchez, mid south, etc. and stay away from all the others

If they don’t take Visa/MC, run the other way! With an internet site you don’t know, why would you ever use a form of payment that has zero protection?

We have all done dumb things, me especially. But when I ran into one of those places I was lucky enough to do research on the place. I just asked Google:

“Is xyz.com legit”

eldeuce

Lil-Rokslider
did you see this on Natchez about FedEx scanning photo ID for hazmat delivery?
I hated FedEx before; this additional crap makes it a non-starter unless I'm absolutely desperate....

1656291871553.png