Reloading/Components Classifieds?

JBivens

FNG
Full agreement, especially for the guys one their phones just quickly scrolling/lurking at the new posts. Would be very appreciated to have it in its own home.

With the component availability issues right now, it would be appreciated having a specific place to look for components or even a used V3 etc... When I go to classifieds to look for Berger bullets, I end up distracted and looking at a used 25-06 rifle. lol
If Ryan shot more rifles he would appreciate this new idea. He is into ELR spears now from what I've read in Robby's new book, "Technology Increases while WE Decrease"

Felton

WKR
I think breaking down the classified ads into more sub categories is a great idea. I’d also break out archery equipment.

To go back 24 hours in the main classified section you have to go back 6 pages of adds. It’s just too much stuff all piled in one area.

6gt

FNG
Is there a thread for reloading components availablility notifications?

Where's the mods? Would love to at least hear the thought process on why this excellent suggestion is being ignored.

Loper

WKR
I love the idea of a reloading classifieds section. When the ammo shortage began happening during the pandemic, I feel like ammo and components made up half of what was in the classifieds. This would be an excellent enhancement and am surprised it isn't already there.

HuntHarder

WKR
Classified Approved
I would be for it. I get that less is more, but it is nice having the classifieds split up a little. With how many guys reload on here or are looking for ammo, I think now is a good time to fire up a new sub forum.

This thread is nearly a repeat from last year…but I’d like a separate reloading classified section too.

BBarnett13

Lil-Rokslider
While I fully understand that less is more and the title of classified ads is critical, a Reloading / Ammunition classified section would be appreciated and if used correctly, will eliminate clutter in other classified sections.

fngTony

Super Moderator
Staff member
Is this done yet??????????????????????????????????????
It’s hunting season, everyone is busy.
While I fully understand that less is more and the title of classified ads is critical, a Reloading / Ammunition classified section would be appreciated and if used correctly, will eliminate clutter in other classified sections.
I have some ideas to help unclutter the classifieds but I don’t know if it’s possible on the software side.