REI sleeping pad

Curtis C

WKR
I am looking for a wide sleeping pad and found the REI Stratus . Just wanted to check to see if anyone has any real experience with this pad. I was about ready to get the Synmat UL 7 before I saw this one. Half the cost with only a 4oz penalty.

Curtis

Robpr

Lil-Rokslider
This will be my third season using an REI lite core and have never had an issue. The one you're looking at is lighter and thicker than mine. It got a good rating. I wouldn't hesitate to try it out. that money u save could be used to upgrade another piece of equipment to shave ounces

Tookeymonster

Lil-Rokslider
I love my XL Synmat 7! Worth the Extra $ IMO. the built in pump feature is awesome and it is very thick and helps with my bad back.

keep

Lil-Rokslider
While it's not the stratus, so thake this for what it's worth, I use the REI core-lite and it was great. If the stratus is on par with that it should be good.

rpm4463

Lil-Rokslider
The best thing about rei is the return policy if you are a member. No questions asked, it can be returned. I've taken stuff back that I've used for over 3 years because zippers fail, small tears...

Tookeymonster

Lil-Rokslider
The best thing about rei is the return policy if you are a member. No questions asked, it can be returned. I've taken stuff back that I've used for over 3 years because zippers fail, small tears...

I returned a REI compression stuff sack after 14 months, they gave me a new compression sack and they gave me $7 back because it was selling for cheaper than when I bought it! What other company will do that? ........NONE