REI dividend & 20% off sale

$57 in dividend and then a $100 gift card through work for a health program and I got an Xtherm and the Sea to Summit pump sack. Out the door and only spent $50.

cody6510

Lil-Rokslider
I ended up with the REI flexlite chair. A little pricey IMO, but should make nights back at camp more comfortable.

I went to the REI in Nashville and cashed in on a pair of Zamberlans. They are my first pair of "high end" boots. They were $295 but I had 45$in dividends and the 20% and a 100$ bucks stashed away from a side job so it only cost me a little over a hundred dollars out of pocket.

sneaky

"DADDY"
I went to the REI in Nashville and cashed in on a pair of Zamberlans. They are my first pair of "high end" boots. They were $295 but I had 45$in dividends and the 20% and a 100$ bucks stashed away from a side job so it only cost me a little over a hundred dollars out of pocket.

You should be good then. Love my Zamberlans

Well I'm loving the boot on my right foot but the boot on my left foot feels a little tight. Now I don't know what to do.

topher89

WKR
I only had $21.73, but between that and 20% off at REI outlet I got a new SmartWool 250wt merino top for $36 and free shipping. Normally $105. For those who haven't tried it SmartWool merino blows KUIU and First Lite out of the water for base layers.

Totally agree. Great buy!

sneaky

"DADDY"
Well I'm loving the boot on my right foot but the boot on my left foot feels a little tight. Now I don't know what to do.

Have you ever measured both feet? Not unusual for feet to be off on sizes a little. Try that, you can always swap them for a different pair. Which ones did you go with?

It's funny now that I noticed it with a new pair of boots when I put my old boots on I noticed my left foot felt tighter in those to. I think the pair I got are the 966 Vioz gtx. They are definitely super nice.