Red Stag

My daughter is getting married in Argentina March-April of 2024. They know my bucket list hunt is a red stag. They want me to book a hunt and hopefully get a stag and then barbeque it for their wedding. Anyone on Rockslide been to Argentina stag hunting and could give me some outfitter recommendations? Thanks for the help

Hoosker Doo

Lil-Rokslider
I'm also curious if anyone on here has done this. As far as dumping money into a guided hunt goes, the high success rate and Argentinian hospitality ( okay, food... Fancy meals at a nice lodge) seem very appealing to me. That and I also speak Spanish and have a soft spot in my heart for Latin America.
Anyone have any experience?

Northpark

WKR
No experience but my buddy wants to go for his 30th birthday in a few years so I’m in to see what folks have to say.

RLXFXR

FNG
I'm also curious if anyone on here has done this. As far as dumping money into a guided hunt goes, the high success rate and Argentinian hospitality ( okay, food... Fancy meals at a nice lodge) seem very appealing to me. That and I also speak Spanish and have a soft spot in my heart for Latin America.
Anyone have any experience?
Hello, were you able to get any info or recommendations?

Scottyboy

WKR
I’ve been to La Pampa and had a great hunt with TGB. Didn’t connect on a stag as most of them seemed to be in high fenced area (meaning, the only ones I heard where there) but did get a very big water buffalo and a nice blackbuck.

When I go back, it will be in Patagonia

My daughter is getting married in Argentina March-April of 2024. They know my bucket list hunt is a red stag. They want me to book a hunt and hopefully get a stag and then barbeque it for their wedding. Anyone on Rockslide been to Argentina stag hunting and could give me some outfitter recommendations? Thanks for the help
I’m going with this outfit for doves and water buffalo in 2024

Haven’t been yet but have good reviews. Not the cheapest (lots of “extras”) but seems very professional. They have agents in Texas as well so easy to get a hold of.