Randy Ulmer NM Ram

I have been a fan of Randy's ever since the 1990s when he was shooting Browning bows. Had a poster of him on my wall with a big bull elk. Glad to see him score such a tank of a ram! He deserves it if anyone does!!

Timjohnson11

Lil-Rokslider
Wow great ram, love seeing this! I've looked up to Randy most my life but never knew him. A few years back I showed up on my first outfitted hunt, and to my surprise, Randy was in camp with one of his kids. Randy ended up being one of the kindest, coolest, funniest guys I have ever met. He was just an all around 'salt of the earth' type guy and treated everyone there with interest and kindness. I'm pretty thankful to have spent that week in camp with him. It's always cool when people you look up to turn out to be even cooler in person than you imagined. I think that's rare in today's day and age.. You would have never known he was arguably the greatest western bow hunter of all time. He said zero of his accomplishments hunting. In fact, our outfitter didn't even know who he was or what he had done until I told him a few days in, lol! Just an all around a cool dude.

We traded phone numbers at the time and he's since reached out randomly a couple times to check in or give me ideas on where to burn my colorado deer points :ROFLMAO:..

Last edited:

ColoradoV

WKR
It’s also a great story to boot!! 😜

Randy again shows why he is a legend and 💯 the best bowhunter of this era…. Also as has been mentioned he is just a awesome guy and family man..

Don’t doubt he is just getting started this year….

easttex

Lil-Rokslider
Pretty obvious where it was taken. Has any score been mentioned? Definitely in the "toad" category.