Ranch Properties

gabenzeke

WKR
Surely I'm not the only one that occasionally looks at these ranch real estate websites and wishes I had the means to buy one. But man....this is next level.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

mgray

Lil-Rokslider
Dumb this down for me. How much of the land is actually owned/for sale? Are you buying rights to use and access the leased and deeded land?

Dumb this down for me. How much of the land is actually owned/for sale? Are you buying rights to use and access the leased and deeded land?

225,582 deeded. Looks like it comes with 109,192ac of state lease and 167,593ac of BLM lease which is interspersed throughout the ranch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
G

gabenzeke

WKR
225,582 deeded. Looks like it comes with 109,192ac of state lease and 167,593ac of BLM lease which is interspersed throughout the ranch.

Looks like all those leased acres are only costing the owner 200k annually too.

Looks like all those leased acres are only costing the owner 200k annually too.

Not surprising. BLM and state leases are usually about free, just hard to get ahold of.

I look almost daily. A good friend of mine works with H&H and I was just giving him a hard time the other day about listing a 150 acre place for $2.3M. Told him he’s making my dream of buying hunting land some day feel pretty hopeless. Haha

*Sorry, 277 acres for $2.3M.

WCB

WKR
Deeded lamd is what you actually own...leased land is exactly that.

OP
G

gabenzeke

WKR
I look almost daily. A good friend of mine works with H&H and I was just giving him a hard time the other day about listing a 150 acre place for $2.3M. Told him he’s making my dream of buying hunting land some day feel pretty hopeless. Haha

*Sorry, 277 acres for $2.3M.
These dudes must make insane amounts of money. Hall and Hall regularly has properties well in excess of 20 million.