Rain cover for exo

What rain cover are people using on there Exo packs. Don’t want to use a dry bag. Thanks

Quite a few options out there, but if you're looking for something that's UL wt., check out Zpacks.

OP
J
Quite a few options out there, but if you're looking for something that's UL wt., check out Zpacks.
Thankyou, I’ll check them out

Rob5589

WKR
I bought a cheapo generic cover from Amazon for like 10 bucks but have never used it. I also have the Exo dry bag which I used last season and it worked awesome. The combo of both would probably be best.

OP
J
I bought a cheapo generic cover from Amazon for like 10 bucks but have never used it. I also have the Exo dry bag which I used last season and it worked awesome. The combo of both would probably be best.
Not really wanting to use the dry bag. Thanks for the info

never.truly.lost

Lil-Rokslider
The Savotta large cover works for a full size Exo (used it on a maxed out 5500 laster year; worked great and even stretched tall enough to cover the rifle)

PhotoHunter

Lil-Rokslider
Last week I sprayed my exo with scotchguard knowing I was going to be in the rain. The pack was still soaked thru in the rain. There a lot of choices, but none of them are rated high for durability, so I just ordered a cheapy on Amazon for $12.

If one from zpacks fits that's the best option IMO and second would be one from Jimmy Tarps.

gleason51

Lil-Rokslider
I’ve been using an Osprey pack cover that I got free with one of my older summer backpacking bags. It’s worked great and kept all my stuff dry during some nasty weather. It’s been very durable, but I also try to be very careful with it.

Jotis

WKR
What size z pack cover fits the exo 3500

BAKPAKR

WKR
Depending on what size pack I am carrying, I use either a Dana Design Pack Fly or a Dana Design KB Fly. Both are old and both have attached hoods that keep rain from running down between the pack and my back. If it is not raining too hard and I have the pack fly on, I will occasionally not even put on a rain jacket. On the downside, they are heavier than other options. Mystery Ranch has an updated version.

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
I have one from kifaru and one from stone glacier. I don’t see why either wouldn’t work on any pack.