Raffles

I remembered that there was a thread in the sheep subforum for people to post up sheep hunt raffles last year. Coming into winter, it's sort of fundraiser season for NPOs and that typically involves numerous raffles.

Has it ever been discussed to have a subforum where folks can post up raffles? I've seen goat hunt raffles posted in that particular subforum and same with bear hunts and caribou hunts in those respective subforums. It makes me think how many of these raffles am I and several others missing in subforums that we rarely visit?

Maybe if we had a subforum down in the "other" or "classifieds" sections where people can post up raffles, it could help raise more funds for some of these organizations and maybe sell some of these raffles quicker; and reward roksliders that want to pay attention by having an early opportunity to enter. Hunts, guns, gear, whatever could be posted as long as it's hunting related or helping a hunting conservation NPO.

Just food for thought and maybe discussion for the top brass to consider. I know they're plenty busy with the subforums they already have, but hopefully there isn't too much sh!t talking to police in a thread for winning a hunt!

edit: I will admit this idea came to me because I had a dream a few nights ago that I won a hunt raffle so I'm feeling lucky and have been searching! I've never won a damn thing in my life including participating in likely hundreds of raffles.....

Grumman

WKR
I’m a sucker for a good raffle. Keyword sucker not a winner. I like the idea.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Trial153

WKR
They are all selling out without advertising. I say leave well enough alone.