Quiver for Prime bows. Mine is making a ton of noise...

cpalm9

Lil-Rokslider
So I just got my Prime Inline 5 back from being set up at the shop. That thing is freaking sweet. Love the smooth draw and hard back wall. I tried putting my old tight spot on there but it seems to be conflicting with the Hamskea rest cord. The little screw at the top by the rest hits the quiver when it goes from draw (cord is slack) to shoot (cord is tight).

Anyone have a quiver recommendation or solution? I'm not sure if I can get away from this or not

cuttingedge

Lil-Rokslider
Not a quiver recommendation, but a fix. Vaportrail gen 7.

If you are talking about the ball clamp that tensions to cable, relocate it higher or wrap it in adhesive backed moleskin or felt.

Murph8868

FNG
I have the Inline 3 with the tight spot. No issues here. Using QAD drop away rest. Maybe post a pic? I am not familiar with your rest. No issues with my QAD over the past 3 years, had it on two different bows.

OP
C

cpalm9

Lil-Rokslider
I have the Inline 3 with the tight spot. No issues here. Using QAD drop away rest. Maybe post a pic? I am not familiar with your rest. No issues with my QAD over the past 3 years, had it on two different bows.
Yeah it wouldn't be an issue with the QAD as its cable driven. The issue is with the clamp on the cable like cuttingedge mentioned. I think I'll just have to move the quiver around and shoot to figure out the best format.

Ucsdryder

WKR
I had a tight spot on mine. No issues. The prime sherpa quiver works too. I’m running a Quivalizer now. No issues either.

OP
C

cpalm9

Lil-Rokslider
Here’s a photo. I don’t love that I have to angle the quiver to get away from that nut. I have the old mounting bracket so I might just try to order the new one and go from there

6EC7FC4B-84EC-4375-9B21-CCB8228CDD5E.jpeg

MattB

WKR
You can move that clamp up or down the rest cable or move the quiver slightly away from the riser to achieve clearance.