QuietKat Spare Ibex/Rubicon Battery (21AH) For $296.00

Outhunting

Lil-Rokslider
I do not know if anyone posted this in this forum earlier but just in case it hasn't. I took advantage of the Ibex deal a couple of months ago and like the idea of having a spare battery for my Ibex.

repins05

WKR
I do not know if anyone posted this in this forum earlier but just in case it hasn't. I took advantage of the Ibex deal a couple of months ago and like the idea of having a spare battery for my Ibex.

Received the email from QuietKat as well. Been going back and forth since yesterday. Took the plunge in fear that they would sell out and then I would be kicking myself. Lol.

tclipse

Lil-Rokslider
These have been sitting at this price for a few months- not a new deal. Still a good price, though, cheaper than their smaller batteries for other models because the bikes it fits are Disco.

OP
O

Outhunting

Lil-Rokslider
I just like having a spare in case I don't have time to charge the main one back up at the moment or if I am going way back I would rather pack in a spare battery instead of a solar charger.

repins05

WKR
These have been sitting at this price for a few months- not a new deal. Still a good price, though, cheaper than their smaller batteries for other models because the bikes it fits are Disco.
Yea couldn’t remember what the price had been on them but remember it’s was on sale a while back. Figured when quietkat sent the email out that it could be a crap shoot when they run out. And seems like a good idea to have a back up just in case. Probably not fun not having an electric assist on an ibex.