QuierKat 65% off

CorbLand

WKR
Fedex oh boy, I left a note with my phone number on the door to call me and I would have someone there in less than 5 minutes. 2:30 I got a text that said nobody's home need to sign. Coming back tomorrow. I get home, note on the door right next to my note, be back tomorrow.
Apparently it's to hard to call versus driving back again.
I mean I get it but could you imagine if even a quarter of the packages they delivered each day they had to wait 5 minutes for someone to be there? Hell even 10% could add hours to their day.

Driving back again, you just get added to the route the next day.

Jtd0314

FNG
I received my Pioneer 750, but I am a little disappointed in the power for the big hills. It flies on the flats and moderate hills. I thunk I will sell it. I am in NH if anyone is interested in purchasing it.

Broomd

WKR
Due today and I then read tracking....."Delivery Exception" yep...Fed Ex. Worst of the worst.

Ultimately no biggie, the road is pure mud. Running today was a mess, certainly wouldn't ride on it trying out a new eBike.

Anybody tried walk mode up a hill? I haven't had the chance yet besides blacktop. I'll usually be pulling the bike trailer I currently use on my non-E fat tire bike, for this price on the 750 I'd be happy if I even had to walk it some assisted uphill hauling gear.

Sent from my SM-F916U using Tapatalk

Sure do wish QK was faster at shipping. My bike arrived damaged and QK is sending the $22 part to fix it, but the order was placed Monday and still no shippy! The part is tiny and only QK makes it (derailleur hanger). Been staring at this bike for almost a week and it’s killing me!

ericacymcdonald

Lil-Rokslider
Sure do wish QK was faster at shipping. My bike arrived damaged and QK is sending the $22 part to fix it, but the order was placed Monday and still no shippy! The part is tiny and only QK makes it (derailleur hanger). Been staring at this bike for almost a week and it’s killing me!
I think it's made by and also sold by wheels manufacturing, I've been looking into it a bit. I'm going to order a backup soon as I figure it out. that seems to be the most common failure point

IMG_5288.pngI think it's made by and also sold by wheels manufacturing, I've been looking into it a bit. I'm going to order a backup soon as I figure it out. that seems to be the most common failure point
It’s cast aluminum garbage. I may have one made out of aluminum. I can’t find it by manufacturer.

Broomd

WKR
I think it's made by and also sold by wheels manufacturing, I've been looking into it a bit. I'm going to order a backup soon as I figure it out. that seems to be the most common failure point
That and the chain from what I've read.
I won't go anywhere of true distance without FlatOut in the tires, a spare heavy duty chain, a spare derailer mount and a decent small tool kit to expedite repairs.

ericacymcdonald

Lil-Rokslider
That and the chain from what I've read.
I won't go anywhere of true distance without FlatOut in the tires, a spare heavy duty chain, a spare derailer mount and a decent small tool kit to expedite repairs.
I've ordered a chain break tool and master link, my plan is if I have an issue with the chain or derailleur to just shorten it and make a single speed to get out. I do want a extra hanger around the house in case spares get hard to find in the future

ericacymcdonald

Lil-Rokslider
It’s cast aluminum garbage. I may have one made out of aluminum. I can’t find it by manufacturer.
It is designed to be garbage so it breaks. It's supposed to be the weak link so you don't damage the derailer or the frame when you hit it.
I don't know the part number yet but on the quietcat Facebook page it seems that all the other bike models are using that manufacturer

Ok…road the Ibex today.
First time riding an e-bike.
I can see why this thing pisses off some folks.
It’s ridiculous.
3.5 mile one way, mostly uphill, steep, loose, rocky and rutted Colorado double track.
It was honestly, way more difficult, coming back down.
Unbelievable.
Thanks again for the heads up, OP!

Few thoughts..
The kickstand bangs/rattles like crazy, even when just hitting moderate bumps.
Didn’t check to see if there’s a tensioning mechanism, but safe to assume most just remove the kickstand?

Im having a grinding issue, on the front wheel.
Either the axle or break pad/ rotor seems to be the cause…
I’ll dissect this weekend, but the front wheel isn’t spinning freely.

Is there a more comfortable, recommended seat?
Maybe your ass gets used to a bike seat? I dont really ride bikes,
but my ass and this seat don’t seem to get along.

Piercecounty2018

Lil-Rokslider

Fowl Play

WKR
Ok…road the Ibex today.
First time riding an e-bike.
I can see why this thing pisses off some folks.
It’s ridiculous.
3.5 mile one way, mostly uphill, steep, loose, rocky and rutted Colorado double track.
It was honestly, way more difficult, coming back down.
Unbelievable.
Thanks again for the heads up, OP!

Few thoughts..
The kickstand bangs/rattles like crazy, even when just hitting moderate bumps.
Didn’t check to see if there’s a tensioning mechanism, but safe to assume most just remove the kickstand?

Im having a grinding issue, on the front wheel.
Either the axle or break pad/ rotor seems to be the cause…
I’ll dissect this weekend, but the front wheel isn’t spinning freely.

Is there a more comfortable, recommended seat?
Maybe your ass gets used to a bike seat? I dont really ride bikes,
but my ass and this seat don’t seem to get along.
Grinding issue is likely the front brake. You will need to slightly loosen the front brake to center them on the rotor. The ibex assembly video on YouTube has the basics.

My current e-bikes sport a Sunlite Cloud 9 seat. Like $40 on Amazon. It’s awesome. I actually purchased the quietkat version with my bike. Not near the bike at the moment so just sanity check that their seat post fits the cloud 9.

I’m sure with more riding you get used to the standard saddles. I’ve tried that though and it’s too painful for me to be worth it especially when off-roading. I gave up and bought the cushy seat within a week with my first ebike.

TX4ever

Lil-Rokslider
Passing this deal along if any Texas folks want to try an ebike. I bought a pioneer and ibex and think the pioneer gets the job done for what I'm using it for. Will let go of the ibex for the price I paid for it

If any one is looking, I have a new pioneer in charcoal I’d let go for $850 local pick up in central PA
It’s new with the 12.8 battery , I put it together just for pics

Attachments

• 7CF93A37-61B2-4036-BF1A-C9947746A32F.jpeg
    7CF93A37-61B2-4036-BF1A-C9947746A32F.jpeg
    204.7 KB · Views: 65

bayou0509

FNG
Classified Approved
Anyone been able to figure out what size the seat post is on the pioneer 750? I was not successful finding anything online and mine came with zero literature or instructions. I don't have a caliper or anything to precisely measure it. I would like to order an upgraded seat

hunt1up

WKR
I’ll also sell the medium Ibex I bought to a Rokslider for what I paid. I have it listed for sale elsewhere for more but I’ll pass the deal along to someone here. Central IL, Bloomington/Peoria area.

Edit: Bike is sold.

Last edited: