QuierKat 65% off

hunt1up

WKR
So I assembled a Pioneer and the Ibex. Before I bought them I was nearly certain I'd be wanting to keep the Ibex. After playing with both of them I'm not so sure now. I've owned two previous 750w bikes and they always did fine for my flat land deer hunting. The Pioneer feels just like those other bikes so that was no surprise. The Ibex is a much nicer machine. Better components and more power, but man is it HUGE. The pysical footprint of that bike is substantially larger. And it weighs a ton. I rode them around the neighborhood and then proceeded to load each of them onto my truck hitch rack. Loading the Ibex was a chore. It's so damn heavy and chunky. It barely fits on the rack that holds other e-bikes with ease. I have a sneaking suspicion that if it's a pain to load and unload that I'll end up leaving it at home more often than not. The Pioneer, while lesser in quality and features, might be all I need around here. I'm still undecided though.

Fowl Play

WKR
So I assembled a Pioneer and the Ibex. Before I bought them I was nearly certain I'd be wanting to keep the Ibex. After playing with both of them I'm not so sure now. I've owned two previous 750w bikes and they always did fine for my flat land deer hunting. The Pioneer feels just like those other bikes so that was no surprise. The Ibex is a much nicer machine. Better components and more power, but man is it HUGE. The pysical footprint of that bike is substantially larger. And it weighs a ton. I rode them around the neighborhood and then proceeded to load each of them onto my truck hitch rack. Loading the Ibex was a chore. It's so damn heavy and chunky. It barely fits on the rack that holds other e-bikes with ease. I have a sneaking suspicion that if it's a pain to load and unload that I'll end up leaving it at home more often than not. The Pioneer, while lesser in quality and features, might be all I need around here. I'm still undecided though.
Yeah… it’s listed as 75lbs on the website. First time I lifted it had me majorly skeptical of that number. Just weighed it and it’s actually 86lbs. Not even close to the advertised weight. Really not sure this thing should be marketed as a “bike” it’s really an electric motorcycle.

My Ibex arrived with a broken derailleur hanger (box was damaged and fedex delivered without my signature). I spoke to CS at QuietKat and they said Jeep discontinued the Jeep line and they would no longer be manufacturing full suspension bikes. Evidently they have a new line of hardtails coming out next year and this is the reason for the big sale.

I ordered two Pioneers 9 days ago and haven’t received a shipping notice. They charged my card though. I’ve tried calling many times and can’t get an answer. Are any of you having the same issues?

HuntCrazy

Lil-Rokslider
I ordered two Pioneers 9 days ago and haven’t received a shipping notice. They charged my card though. I’ve tried calling many times and can’t get an answer. Are any of you having the same issues?
Im in the same boat.... I actully just sent them an email asking for a status update.... Ill keep you posted if they email back.......seems IMPOSSIBLE to get someone on the phone!

Im in the same boat.... I actully just sent them an email asking for a status update.... Ill keep you posted if they email back.......seems IMPOSSIBLE to get someone on the phone!
Took me about an hour of calling to get someone on the phone. I was on hold twice for 25 mins before I got a voicemail. Called back again and finally got a human.

What did they say for themselves? Do they actually have the bikes?
Yes. I have a feeling they have only a few employees and have been overwhelmed. Even the part they are shipping me is going to take 3-4 days to ship because they’re behind shipping all of the bikes that they just sold. The Ibex is definitely sold out.

Any recommendations for a hitch rack that could safely hold 2 Ibex…especially at the actual 86 lbs weight?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fowl Play

WKR
Any recommendations for a hitch rack that could safely hold 2 Ibex…especially at the actual 86 lbs weight?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think you are going to need to remove the batteries in the Ibex's to meet any of the weights for the "reasonably" priced racks.

I have the Hollywood racks sport rider and like it allot. It's rated for 2x 80lbs bikes. I will fit it up later this week and make sure the bike is not too long for the rack.

ORHunter

WKR
Does anyone know of a bed rack bike carrier that will hold one of these heavy Ebike's? Something similar to this-
dab9aa7fa25579f62afd6b7008cb9d66.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Fowl Play

WKR
Does anyone know of a bed rack bike carrier that will hold one of these heavy Ebike's? Something similar to this-
dab9aa7fa25579f62afd6b7008cb9d66.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
I do not know about the Pioneer. But the Ibex does not have a mountain bike style quick detach method for the front tire. It is 5 bolts and would be a major PITA to remove for a standard bike rack like that.

Read1t48

WKR
Everything should fit in a sedan if you pay attention. Trunk contents. Bike in the backseat. Quarters on the floorboards. I’m just a “hiker”.
Animal #18. I think I should total out the vehicle. Lol! 🤣
12.jpeg

JasonT

Lil-Rokslider
If anyone is looking for a carrier, it looks like Rambo has a decent one on sale. Probably not good for the Ibex though. I ordered one for my pioneers.

Fat Tire Bike Hitch Hauler | Rambo Bikes